My Whole World

Caution: Once A-fucking-gain we have a chapter filled with angst. So yeah. Enjoy!
-Liv🐳

Third Person P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up to a screaming headache and a nauseous feeling like no other. The instant he opened his eyes, he sat up and doubled over with a hand over his mouth, trying to keep his vomit down. When the nausea finally subdued to where he could sit up straight without holding down his acid reflex, he realized he was in an unfamiliar place.

The walls were a soft cream colour, there was a wooden coffee table in front of him, sitting on a clean, white rug, and a large tv that sat on a glass entertainment center. Chanyeol was sitting on a soft, grey couch with a coffee stain on the arm of it. He looked over to the other side of the room to see none other than Baekhyun sleeping peacefully in a chair, the same colour as the couch.

This must be Baekhyun's home. Chanyeol thought to himself. But where is his roommate? What was his name again? Kyungsoo? Yeah. It was Kyungsoo.

Before Chanyeol could even finish his thought, the short roommate himself walked out of the hallway that led to the bedrooms. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. The short male had brown hair that was messy from bed head. He rubbed his eyes groggily as he looked over at Chanyeol. Kyungsoo glared at him for a moment before going into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Chanyeol just watched as the short brunette made his way to the kitchen. Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckle as Kyungsoo stood on his tippy-toes, trying to reach a cereal box that was on top of a cabinet. Kyungsoo shot him a death glare.

"I could get that for you, you know." Chanyeol said.

"Shut up." Kyungsoo hissed. "I don't want your help."

"What is your problem?" Chanyeol asked, a little irritated by the comment.

"You wanna know what my problem is?" Kyungsoo growled. "My problem is you."

Chanyeol was taken aback by this remark. He never expected that Baekhyun's roommate would be so rude.

"You just waltz into Baekhyun's life like some kind of God that he's supposed to worship and then you take him on an emotional roller coaster that leaves him stressed and heartbroken again and again to the point where he hurts himself!" Kyungsoo quickly covered his mouth. He didn't think Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun had cut himself over something the taller had done.

Chanyeol just looked away in shame, knowing that Kyungsoo was right. He had hurt Baekhyun multiple times, and he had just waltzed in to his life asking for praise everywhere they went. Chanyeol knew deep down that he didn't deserve Baekhyun.

"And now you do this to him." Kyungsoo gestured to Chanyeol. "He was worried sick about you." Even thought Kyungsoo was nearly a foot shorter than Chanyeol, the short male intimidated him.

"Guys?" Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked towards the living room in unison. Baekhyun had woken up. "What's going on?"

"Nothing to worry about." Kyungsoo said.

"Okay well then can you guys keep it down?."

"Sure, babe." Chanyeol said.

With that, Baekhyun leaned back in the chair and dozed off once again. Chanyeol looked over at Kyungsoo, who was still glaring at him. "His relationship with you is unhealthy." Kyungsoo said.

"No it's not. He's happy isn't he?" Chanyeol retaliated.

"He worships you. He'd do anything for you. You've somehow clouded his mind and gotten into his head. You've convinced him that you're the only thing of value in his life anymore. That's unhealthy."