Confess

Third Person P.O.V

Baekhyun, instinctively pulled out his earbuds at the sound of his own name. He gasped. "Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol starred in shock as Baekhyun did the same. He walked quickly to the trunk of the tree where Baekhyun was. He held he little blonde in a tight embrace. Baekhyun was taken a back by this, but he wrapped his arms around the taller. What shocked Baekhyun the most, though, was that he felt something hot and wet on his shoulder. He brook the hug to see that Chanyeol was crying.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm happy." The taller said as he wiped his eyes. "I thought I lost you. Chen told me what happened. Baekhyun. I-I'm... I'm in love with you."

At the sound of these words, Baekhyun felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He knew that he didn't have to hide his feelings anymore, and he could be with Chanyeol. The little blonde couldn't contain himself any longer. He threw his arms around Chanyeol's neck and connected their lips. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun's waist and kissed back.

Baekhyun felt his back press up against the rough surface of a tree. Chanyeol moved his hands from Baekhyun's waist down to his hips as the smaller ran his fingers through Chanyeol's hair. The taller removed his blazer and tie so that he could move more freely with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol moved down to the blonde's neck and began sucking on the pale skin, earning a moan from Baekhyun. A purple mark began to form on the surface of his skin. Baekhyun was reminded by this that the other marks all over his torso and thighs hadn't healed yet.

"Wait." Baekhyun said as he pulled away from Chanyeol. "As much as I want to do this, and believe me I want to, but here?"

Chanyeol just smirked and shrugged. "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun squeaked. "No."

"Awe, why not?" Chanyeol teased.

"Isn't it obvious? We're out in the open. Anyone could see us." Baekhyun said while giggling.

"Shh. C'mon, no one's watching." Chanyeol whispered as he dug his face into Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun sighed. "Chanyeol. I don't know. It doesn't seem safe and it's cold."

Chanyeol grunted. "Fine. We can take my car back to my office."

"Your office?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"Yeah. The doors lock, the blinds close, and my father put in extra sound proofing earlier this year." Chanyeol said while smirking.

"Wow. Well then could you at least tell your friend to calm down. It's distracting." Baekhyun said with a chuckle.

Chanyeol just laughed and began leading Baekhyun back to his car. They walked in silence, for the most part until Chanyeol saw the police officer standing by his car. He was watching them walk up to the car with an unamused look on his face.

"Shit." Chanyeol said as they got closer.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked with a confused look on his face.

Chanyeol laughed nervously. "Well, on my way here, I was speeding and I got pulled over. I also kinda ran away from the car when I came to meet you over at the tree when he was verifying my license and registration."

"Oh my God." Baekhyun said, trying to hold in a laugh."You're a full on rebel now."

"Well, well." The police officer said as they approached the car.

"Hello again." Chanyeol said, scratching awkwardly at the back of his neck.

Baekhyun piped up. "Officer, I'm extremely sorry for all of this. It was really my fault."