Mr. and Mrs. Byun

Third Person P.O.V

Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair as he stared out the windshield, watching the road as he drove. Baekhyun sat in the passenger side, looking at his phone. The light eliminating from the small screen slightly distracting the giant to his right. They drove in silence for a few minutes until Chanyeol broke it.

"What was it like?" Chanyeol asked, taking short glances towards Baekhyun.

"What was what like?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"Having a normal childhood."

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol for a few moments. "You know what it's like. You had a normal childhood, right?"

Chanyeol chuckled a bit. "My childhood was anything but normal."

"What do you mean?"

"My childhood was just an endless loop of business training, forced friendships, and bottled up emotions."

"Wow. I never knew. I always thought a rich childhood would be nothing short of glamorous."

"Sometimes it was. I mean my childhood was also filled with elaborate houses, expensive food, and the best clothes that money could buy."

"Wow. My childhood was nothing like that."

"Well, what was it like?" Chanyeol asked, taking a long glance at Baekhyun.

"It was pretty normal, I'd say. Just school work, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family. We weren't poor by any means but we weren't rich at all. We lived in a fairly small house, but everyone's houses were small where I lived. I would hang out at the park mostly. I spent a lot of time by myself, to be honest. I would sit at the park and listen to music, thinking about the future. I always had big plans, ya know. Then it came time to actually make a decision on what I wanted to do with my life, and I had no idea whatsoever. I got an academic scholarship to a college in Seoul. I'd always wanted to live in Seoul, so I was really happy about that. Me and Kyungsoo were roommates in the dorms at school, so when college ended, we decided to stay roommates." Baekhyun said, looking down and smiling as if his memories had appeared right in front of him, and he were looking into them.

"That sounds fun." Chanyeol said, startling Baekhyun out of his thoughts.

Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol with a smile. It was. "But now it's so much better."

"Why is that?" Chanyeol asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Because I met you."

Chanyeol's cheeks became dusted with a light pink colour at the sound of those words. A smile crept across his face. The rest of the drive was spent talking, laughing, and joking. Baekhyun made funny faces, trying to make Chanyeol laugh as the other just tried not to crash.

"Stop it." Chanyeol giggled. "We're gonna wreck."

"Then we'll die with smiles on our faces." Baekhyun said, continuing to make funny faces.

Baekhyun leaned over and kissed Chanyeol on the cheek, causing all the blood in his face to rush to his cheeks. He kissed him again. This time on his jaw. Baekhyun slowly made his way down to Chanyeol's neck and collar bone. He unbuttoned the first button on Chanyeol's shirt to get a better angle at his collar bone. At first, Baekhyun barely touched his lips to Chanyeol's skin, giving him little butterfly kisses.

Before long, he was harshly sucking on the skin of Chanyeol's neck. The taller let out a small moan. He quickly covered his mouth and hoped that Baekhyun didn't hear it. The smaller did hear it, though. He looked up at Chanyeol and smirked then he quickly went back to his work. He softly nipped at the skin earning a lewd moan from Chanyeol.

"Okay. I'm done." Baekhyun said, reverting back to his seat.

"What do you mean you're done?" Chanyeol said, a bit surprised by Baekhyun's action. "You can't just do that."

"Sure I can." Baekhyun said with a little giggle.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh before refocusing his attention on the road. The rest of the ride was spent in silence. Baekhyun got back on his phone after a while, and Chanyeol turned on the radio.

Mini Time Skip Brought to You By Baekhyun's Tease Side.

Your destination is on the right. Baekhyun's gps said.

"Oh it's just how I remember it!" Baekhyun squealed.

The house was a light grey two story with white shutters and a white door. There was s front porch with a white lawn set sitting on it. The lawn itself was well kept and green with flowers surrounding the front porch. The street was full of houses similar to this one, but none exactly the same as the other.

Chanyeol stood on awe at the beauty of it all. Sure, his childhood house was extravagant and beautiful, but it could never have the simplicity of this house. Or the street of houses. They walked up to the door. Chanyeol's hands began to shake. Baekhyun took notice of this and grabbed one of his quivering hands. He gave him a reassuring look and took a deep breath to show what to do. Chanyeol caught on quickly and took a deep breath. They rung the doorbell. Within seconds, a short, plump woman wearing capris and a pink , sleeveless button up shirt came to the door.

"Baekhyun!" She squealed.

"Mom!" Baekhyun lunged for the petite woman and hugged her tightly.

The woman was about the same height as Baekhyun.

"Dear! Come down it's Baekhyun." The woman called to her husband.

Rushing footsteps were heard from inside the house as a short man rushed to the door, almost falling in the process.

"Baekhyun!" The man exalted.

He hugged Baekhyun as if he would vanish if he let go. The couple turned then turned to Chanyeol who just stood there, watching the scene unfold. Chanyeol looked at the couple, hoping that they would approve of him. He took a deep breath to regain his composure and stuck out his hand for Baekhyun's father to shake. The man looked at Chanyeol's hand and then back up at his face. Chanyeol's palms began to sweat. The man took Chanyeol's hand and shook it, firmly.

"It's good to finally meet you." Baekhyun's father said.

"Mom, dad this is-"

"Chanyeol. We know." Baekhyun's mother said, with a smile.

Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol to see a face of pure joy. He was smiling from ear to ear. Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun's stare on him, so he looked over at the petite blonde to see that he was also smiling from ear to ear as well. They couldn't be happier knowing that Baekhyun's parents were absolutely thrilled to meat the man who had changed their son's life.
_______________________
A/N:
Hello there all my little readers! Yay! Baekhyun's parents are into the mix now. Don't worry my dudes, I'll try to update as soon a possible so you won't be left with this crappy ending for long. Also, I have no idea if the people in the photo for the chapter are Baekhyun's real parents. I just searched "Baekhyun's parents" in google and this is like the only couple photo I got so yeah. Anyway, how was the chapter? Any comments, suggestions, notes? Well,
Byee!!!!!
-Liv🐳