The Day After

Baekhyun's Focus

Baekhyun, groggily, opened his eyes to the sun's rays coming in through the window and shining on his face. He felt the hot breath of another on his neck, sending shivers down his spine. He could also feel the weight of an arm on his waist, and the feeling of another's body enveloping his. There were no covers on them and the room was cold with morning air, but the heat of two bodies pressed together was enough to keep both Baekhyun and the other warm.

Baekhyun moved the other's arm off him and sat up with a slight groan from the amount of energy emitted at such an early hour. He rubbed sleep out of his eyes and scratched the back of his head. His hair was up and all over the place, as if it were trying to escape his head. His tight jeans chafed at his tender skin and made red indents on his hips. He yawned as his eyes adjusted to the harsh, early rays.

He looked around the room, remembering where he was... and the previous events of that night. Baekhyun skimmed his eyes over the plain walls until they landed on the bed where Chanyeol lay peacefully, his face squished to the mattress. Baekhyun chuckled at his lover and went to go change. Pulling off his jeans stung as the material was pulled from the red marks left by the tight fabric.

Baekhyun looked down at the back of his thighs to see five little scabs on each leg.

"What the hell?" Baekhyun asked himself.

Then he remembered how Chanyeol had dug his nails into Baekhyun's legs last night. He took his shirt off and checked to see it there were any other marks left from the intense events of last night. He saw that his back held a slight pink colour from being slammed into the fridge, and there was a purple and green bruise on each thigh from where Chanyeol's thumbs pressed harshly into his bare skin.

I'd better hide these from Chanyeol. Knowing him, he'll probably never touch me again if he knew what he did.

Baekhyun quickly snuck out of the connected bathroom and picked an outfit out of the suitcase, careful not to wake the sleeping giant. He crept back to the bathroom, outfit in hand and put it on before starting his morning routine.

Chanyeol's Focus

Chanyeol groaned as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head. His eyes were squinted, still not adjusted to the bright light coming from the window. He looked around the room, not finding Baekhyun anywhere.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol half-spoke-half-yelled.

"I'm in the bathroom." Baekhyun shouted back.

Chanyeol got up and went over to his suitcase and picked out an outfit. He took his old one off and put on the fresh one. Baekhyun emerged from the bathroom, hair combed and a new outfit on. No matter how many time Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, he was still as breathtaking as ever. It was at that moment he realized, he didn't want them to go to different houses when they went home. He would pop the question at the right moment.

"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah." Chanyeol stared, taking a step closer to Baekhyun.

"Good. 'Cause I can smell my mom's breakfast." Baekhyun said, pecking Chanyeol on the lips.

They both went down stairs, hand in hand, giggling like a couple of idiots. Baekhyun's father was sitting at the bar, eating his breakfast and drinking some coffee. Baekhyun's mother was pouring the Mr. a more coffee.

"I see you still insist on serving everyone in the house." Baekhyun said, taking a seat next to his father.

"She's still as stubborn as ever." Baekhyun's father said, not looking up from his newspaper.

"I am not stubborn." Mrs. Byun said, sternly.

"Alright." Mr. Byun said with a smirk. "Then you won't mind me serving the boys breakfast."

"Not in my house you won't." She said, holding up here spatula in defense.

Baekhyun's father crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair with a smug look on his face. Chanyeol looked at the scene in confusion. He had absolutely no clue what was going on or why Baekhyun was laughing and the actions of his parents. Baekhyun caught wind of Chanyeol's utter ignorance to the situation and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"My mom was a server at a restaurant for six years, after she moved out of her parents house. She loved the job so much that she never let anyone else serve up food but her. Come to think of it, she was my dad's waitress when they met. It was only a few weeks later that she found out he was a friend of one of her friends. The friend convinced them to go out and well here we are."

Chanyeol make an 'O' shape with his mouth to show he understood. Baekhyun's parents playfully fought as the young couple sat down at the bar. They were served up some food. It looked delicious and smelled the same. They both dug in greedily.

"You boys better eat fast and get ready." Mr. Byun said, catching the attention of the boys.

"Mhm?" They said, simultaneously.

"We're going to the festival today." He said.

Both of their faces lit up with realization. They quickly finished eating as Baekhyun's father left the room. Chanyeol stood up from the table as Baekhyun finished his food. He took the smaller's hand and started leading his upstairs until they heard the voice of Baekhyun's mother.

"I'm sure you boys slept well." She said.

Chanyeol looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "Very well. We basically collapsed after all that work."

With that, Chanyeol led Baekhyun back up to the room.
_______________________
A/N:
Hiya all my little readers!!!!
Wow I'm really bubbly. Sorry this is really just a filler chapter. Lately, I can't think. I don't know why. lol Anyway, how was the chapter? Any comments, suggestions, notes?
-Liv🐳