The Cherry Blossom Festival

Third Person P.O.V

The Byuns and Chanyeol were frantic to get out of the house. They didn't want to be stuck in traffic before they even got to the festival. Everyone was scrambling to get their things ready for the picnic they would be having at the park. They all grabbed their jackets and put all the stuff in the cars. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went in Chanyeol's car and the Byuns went in their car.

"So... your mom." Chanyeol said.

"Oh don't worry about her. She's just messing around. I doubt she even knows what was really happening last night." Baekhyun said.

"Are you sure? She seemed to be pretty aware." Chanyeol said, glancing at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun giggled "Yes, I'm sure."

Time Skip Brought to You By Mrs. Byun's Awareness Pills. Awareness For All Mothers Everywhere. (Holy shit I just did an infomercial in my fucking story. Wow)

They all arrived at the park in no time. It was already packed with people sitting out in the grass with blankets and others under the pavilion eating the lunches they had brought. The sky was a beautiful pale blue with wisps of clouds like cotton candy. Every tree in sight bore beautiful pale pink flowers that fell like snow. The grass was covered in the petals as were the streets. Even the cars and buildings were laced with the gorgeous flowers. It was like a small section of the world was blessed with a sheet of beauty that seemed like it would last forever.

Chanyeol had gone to the festival once before as a young boy, but he had forgotten most of it. Baekhyun, on the other hand, had gone many times before when he lived in Jinhae, with his parents. It was still just as breathtaking as when he was younger.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Baekhyun said, staring in awe as the flowers fell.

"I've seen prettier." Chanyeol said, grabbing a pink flower from the ground and putting it in Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, and his face turned almost as pink as the flower. "Jesus Christ you're cheesy."

"Awe, you know you love it."

Baekhyun giggled before pecking Chanyeol on the lips. They all had a great lunch, joking and laughing and telling weird stories. A band played as they had lunch. When it started to get dark, they all went home. They watched a movie, had dinner, and played a card game that lasted almost two hours before finally heading up to bed.

Chanyeol sat on the bed and stretched as Baekhyun laid down, looking at the ceiling. Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun still up and climbed over onto him.

"What are you-" Chanyeol shut him up with a kiss.

Baekhyun smiled and laughed into the kiss. Chanyeol pulled away and looked into the eyes of his lover. "I want you to move in with me."

Baekhyun smiled from ear to ear. He was so happy that Chanyeol finally asked. He already knew the answer and couldn't be happier with it. He kissed Baekhyun passionately, smiling into the kiss. He began to undo Baekhyun's pants and slid them off. He grabbed Baekhyun's thigh, causing him to wince in pain. Chanyeol quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked at his lover with worried eyes. He looked down to Baekhyun's thigh to see that his fingers and thumb matched up with four little cuts and a bruise.

Chanyeol quickly climbed off Baekhyun and sat on the edge of the bed. He propped his elbows up on his knees and covered his face with his hands. There was an agonizing moment of silence.

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay. These things sometimes happen." Baekhyun said, putting his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.