Wait 'Till They've Gone to Sleep (Smut)

Chanyeol's Focus

Chanyeol and Mr. Byun walked in the door, greeted by Baekhyun and Mrs. Byun baking.

"What are you two doing? We just ate?" Asked Baekhyun's father.

"I know, but I don't get to bake with mom anymore." Baekhyun said. "You guys should join in."

"I'm pretty tired. We'll all go to the festival tomorrow." Baekhyun's father said before going up to bed.

"Why don't you join in Chanyeol!" Baekhyun's mother suggested with a smile.

"Are you sure? I mean I'm not a very cook. I might mess it up." Chanyeol said.

"Nah, remember our first date? We cooked together, and it turned out great." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Don't you remember? You did all of the cooking. I just stood around like an idiot, watching you work your magic."

"Either way, join in!" Baekhyun said, rushing over to the taller and pulling him into the kitchen.

They all laughed and baked and laughed some more. They were making brownies. Chanyeol accidentally put in red food colouring instead of vanilla extract, so the batter looked red.

Baekhyun's mother yawned. "I'm beat. Do you two think you can handle the rest of the baking without me?"

She talked to them as if they were young children. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just smiled childishly and nodded. Mrs. Buyn went up to bed after laughing a little at the boys cheerful attitude.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun pored the batter into a baking pan and put it in the oven. Then they began to put the supplies away. After that, Baekhyun wiped the table down.

"You looked so beautiful tonight." Chanyeol said, hugging Baekhyun from the back and leaving a trail of kisses down the other's jaw and neck.

"Chanyeol. My parents are upstairs." Baekhyun whined.

"Then I guess we'll just have to be quiet." Chanyeol said, beginning to unbutton Baekhyun's shirt.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun rolled his head back on impulse. "Chanyeol this is my parents' house."

"I know. That's what makes it even better." Chanyeol was about halfway done with Baekhyun's shirt.

Chanyeol ran his hands down Baekhyun's chest and began to undo his pants. The smaller leaned his head back to let Chanyeol get a better angle at his neck. Baekhyun but his lip to keep in his moans. Chanyeol quickly turned him around and lifted him onto the counter.

Chanyeol put one of Baekhyun's legs on each side of him and left a trail of kisses down Baekhyun's stomach. The smaller threw his head back in pleaser. Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun and pushed his small frame up against the fridge. The blonde's shirt was still on but open. Chanyeol took Baekhyun's pants off entirely and threw them aside before undoing his own.

He took his weight off Baekhyun and set him down gently. The other looked up at Chanyeol with a confused expression.

"I don't have any lube with me so, suck." Chanyeol said before pushing Baekhyun down into his knees.

Baekhyun placed his hands on Chanyeol's thighs to steady himself before taking him in his mouth. He bobbed his head, causing Chanyeol to let out a low moan. Baekhyun could feel the tip at the back of his throat. It took everything he had not to gag. He knew from past experiences that gagging during a blow job was the biggest turn off.

"Okay. That's enough." Chanyeol said, picking Baekhyun up once more and forcefully pushing him against the fridge with a small smack. Baekhyun hissed in pain.