On the Road (Smut)

A/N:
Sorry, really quickly. I just needed to fill you guys in on some stuff. First of all, this chapter will take place one week after the party at Minseok's house. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went on another date in that time but nothing interesting happened. Chen agreed to go to a few therapy sessions and was diagnosed as bipolar in this time. He is currently on medication that suppresses the effects the disorder has on him. Misun and Yixing also announced that they were getting married. While all of this was happening, Baekhyun decided that it was time Chanyeol met his parents. So, on with the story!
-Liv🐳

Third Person P.O.V

Chanyeol sat nervously in his seat, fidgeting with his fingers. Five days earlier, Baekhyun had suggested the idea that Chanyeol meet his parents, considering that their relationship had become more serious. At first, Chanyeol was absolutely thrilled about meeting the people who had raised such a fun loving and sweet man, but now, as he stared out the window of the train he and Baekhyun were riding, he was absolutely petrified at the thought of making a complete ass of himself in front of the smaller's parents.

  The two of them had made a plan of taking a train to Masan while one of Chanyeol's workers drove up there in his black Camaro to meet them at the train station. There, the worker would hand over the car to Chanyeol and take the next train home to Seoul while the couple drove from Masan to Jinhae, where Mr. and Mrs. Byun lived. Baekhyun had originally intended to stay in a hotel for the three days they were staying in Jinhae, but his parents had convinced him to stay in the guest bedroom, with Chanyeol, at the house.

Baekhyun had told his parents about Chanyeol only a few days earlier. They were thrilled to hear that their son was dating again. Baekhyun's last relationship had ended brutally when he walked in on his boyfriend getting busy with another man. After that, Baekhyun didn't date for a while. In fact, he shut himself off from the idea of dating all together. But to hear that their son was dating again and that it had become serious enough to bring him home to meet his parents, was absolute heaven for them.

Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol's nervous behavior and placed his hand on his lover's thigh in an attempt to comfort him. Chanyeol jumped in his seat from the sudden shock of physical contact. He looked over to the smaller, his eyebrows furrowed together in worry.

"It's okay." Baekhyun reassured. "They're gonna love you."

"How do you know." Chanyeol cried.

"Because I know my parents. They're gonna love you." Baekhyun said again.

That didn't calm the jittery giant, though. He just turned his attention back towards the window.

"How many cars do you gave anyway." Baekhyun asked, trying to distract his lover.

"Five cars, two motorcycles, and one helicopter." Chanyeol said bluntly. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." The smaller replied.

Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Chanyeol in such a venerable state, but he quickly regained his composer and switched his focus back to helping the other calm down.

"Chanyeol, it's okay." Baekhyun said, placing his hand under Chanyeol's chin and gently tuning his head to face his own.

"But what if I embarrass myself in front of your parents?" Chanyeol asked, lips cured down at the corners to form a worried frown.