Now and Forever

Third Person P.O.V

Chanyeol opened his eyes groggily. He tightened his grip on Baekhyun's waist when he realized where they were. Then he remembered what had happened that day. The things he did. The things he said. Then it hit him. He had proposed... and Baekhyun had said yes. Chanyeol couldn't help but to bury his face into the crook of Baekhyun's neck, breathing in his scent.

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep a bit as Chanyeol pulled their bodies closer together. Baekhyun woke up to find that he was staring out at a sea of twinkling lights through a window that was four times he size of him. It was just as breathtaking as when he had seen it at Chanyeol's apartment. Except now, he was on the comforting arms of his future husband. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's grasp tighten protectively around his small frame. He rolled over so that he was facing the love of his life.

Baekhyun snuggled into Chanyeol's chest and wrapped his arms around the giant lying next to him. The couch was cramped, but neither of them cared. They were just happy to be in each other's arms. Nothing on Earth could compare to the sheer joy and happiness they both felt when snuggling together. Even though they had only met each other eight days earlier, they felt as though they had known each other for years. They felt as though they had already spent a lifetime together.

"Wow." Baekhyun said, lifting his head from Chanyeol's chest. "We really rushed into this."

"No kidding." Chanyeol said as he realized how quickly they had moved into this relationship.

Chanyeol had never even gone on a single date with Baekhyun. He hadn't even asked him to be his boyfriend. Chanyeol knew that he had to get to know the little blonde that was now his fiance.

"Hey, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, nervously.

"Yes?" Baekhyun asked.

"Maybe we should wait a bit before we get engaged." Chanyeol suggested.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, thinking about Chanyeol's suggestion. It pained him to wait when all he wanted was to be with Chanyeol forever, but he knew that waiting was best.

"Okay." Baekhyun said. "I think that's best."

"I still want to be with you, though." Chanyeol said.

"I want to be with you too." Baekhyun replied.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol got the attention of the smaller, who was staring out at the lights of the city.

Baekhyun turned his attention towards Chanyeol to show that he was listening.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Chanywol asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course." Baekhyun said with a genuine smile.

Chanyeol smiled and leaned down to kiss Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun turned back over so that he was facing the window. Both him and Chanyeol stared out at the endless sea of lights in the city below. They were about to fall asleep when the familiar melody of Baekhyun's phone was heard throughout the large office. The tune almost echoed in the room from the sheer silence that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were enjoying just seconds ago. Unfortunately, Baekhyun's phone was still in his pants pockets, so he had to get up out of the comfort of Chanyeol's arms.

Fortunately for Chanyeol, Baekhyun and him were still completely naked. As Baekhyun walked over to where his pants were lying on the floor, Chanyeol stared at his luscious thighs and ass. Baekhyun looked at the caller I.D. when he was finally able to fish out his phone from his pants pocket. It was Kyungsoo.

"Hey, Soo. What's up?" Baekhyun asked casually.

"What's up?!" Kyungsoo shouted, causing Baekhyun to yank the phone away from his ear at the sudden change of volume. "What's up is that you've been gone for five hours straight and never even thought to call your roommate who, by the way, was worried sick and about to call the police.