Going Home

Third Person P.O.V

The ride back to the train station was pleasantly quiet. The couple ate a good dinner on the train. The seats were comfortable in first class. It was late and they were both tired from the exciting day they had with the smaller's parents, but they both had enough energy to talk to one another.

"Kyungsoo's not going to like that I'm moving in with you." Baekhyun said, leaning his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of him." Chanyeol said, looking down at his boyfriend.

"What did I ever do to deserve a guy like you?" Baekhyun said, smiling warmly.

Chanyeol snickered, looking out the window. Within fifteen minutes, both of them were asleep. They were woken up a while later by a stewardess.

"Sir?" She said, tapping Baekhyun on the shoulder.

He groggily opened his eyes and looked at the lady standing in front of him.

"We are at the Seoul station. Is this your stop?" She asked, politely.

Baekhyun looked out the window for a moment to see that the sun was up and unbearably bright. He shook Chanyeol awake and informed him that they had arrived at the station.

"Thank you, ma'am." Baekhyun said, getting up and getting his things out of the overhead compartment.

Chanyeol did the same, holding onto Baekhyun's hand as they walk off the train with their luggage. They got into Chanyeol's Camero and drove into town. They went to Baekhyun's shared apartment first.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, that's okay. If I need your help with Kyungsoo, I'll call you." Baekhyun said.

"Okay. When do you want me to come over with the moving van to get your things?"

"Is Thursday good for you?"

"Yeah. I should be able to take the day off."

"Okay. I'll see you then." Baekhyun said, giving Chanyeol a peck on the lips.

Baekhyun's Focus

Baekhyun walked into the apartment, bags in hand. Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch watching tv and eating a bowl of noodles. When he saw Baekhyun, he made a noise that he thought meant 'you're back!' as he slurped up some noodles.

"Hey, Soo!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

Kyungsoo swallowed his mouthful of noodles. "Hey, Baek! How was the trip?"

"It was so fun!" Baekhyun smiled brightly. "My parents loved Chanyeol!"

Kyungsoo's smile faltered at the mention of the giant he hated to much. Baekhyun decided it wasn't the best time to tell his roommate about moving in with said giant.

"Oh come on Soo lighten up." Baekhyun said, playfully. "Are there any more of those noodles left?"

Kyungsoo's expression softened as he let a small smile show through his harsh exterior.

"Sorry." Kyungsoo said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm just worried. He doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to relationships, you know? Sometimes I don't think you even realize what he's doing to you."

Baekhyun's features darkened. "And what exactly is he doing to me?"

"H-he's." Kyungsoo stumbled over his words.

"Go on! Say it!" Baekhyun raised his voice.

"He's using you!" Kyungsoo mirrored Baekhyun's actions.

"How dare you!" Baekhyun was almost yelling now. "You fucking idiot!"

"You're calling me an idiot?! You're the one who can't blindly see that, that guy is using you! He's only pretending to love you so that he can get into your pants!"

Baekhyun stopped. His features darkened into a scowl never before seen on his face. It was a miracle he wasn't throttling Kyungsoo right now. Baekhyun swiftly walked over to him and pushed him harshly.

"You fucking bastard!" Baekhyun yelled. "You don't know anything about me or Chanyeol!"

"I've known you ever since we were kids! I think I would know when you're being used!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" Baekhyun yelled, this anger never before seen by anyone. "I LOVE HIM, YOU IDIOT!"

Kyungsoo growled in frustration. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed deeply. "How can you be so blind! I'm trying to help you!"

"Help me?! You're not trying to help me! You're trying to break me and Chanyeol up!"

"No I'm not! I only want what's best for you!"

"You're not my parent. You can't tell me how to live my life or what's best for me! I mean who the fuck do you think you are?!" Baekhyun shouted.

Kyungsoo calmed himself down slightly. "I'm your friend. I want you to be happy, but I also want you to be safe."

"I am safe. And I'm happy. I love him with all my heart. Why can't you just trust me?"

"I do trust you. It's him I don't trust."

Baekhyun couldn't hide his secret any more. He had to tell Kyungsoo about what he and Chanyeol had talked a out at his parent's house.

"I'm moving out."

Kyungsoo visibly tensed. He let out a sharp breath as his eyes widened slightly. "What do you mean 'you're moving out'?"

"I mean I'm moving out."

"I get that part, but where are you going to stay?"

"Me and Chanyeol talked about moving in together."

"What the fuck, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo snarled. "We both know how this worked out last time. Your last boyfriend was just as charming and didn't have a bad reputation with relationships. But you still ended up heartbroken with no place to stay."

Baekhyun didn't like thinking about his previous poor excuse for a boyfriend. Yes they had moved in with each other and when they broke up, Baekhyun was kicked out in a heartbeat. They were together for almost two years. Longer than Baekhyun and Chanyeol had even known each other. It was a huge risk with little chance of success, but he had a gut feeling that everything would be alright.

"I've already made up my mind, and you can't change it. I leave Thursday." Baekhyun said before leaving the room to begin packing.
________________________
A/N:
Hi there all my little readers!!! Sorry for the late update and the crappy chapter. I've been avoiding the inevitable. You see the thing is that I've already written the last chapter of this book and every time I update, I'm just getting closer and closer to this book being over. I also had finals so yeah. I think I fucked them up pretty bad lol. Anyway, how was the chapter. Any comments, suggestions, notes? Well,
Byee!!!!!
-Liv🐳