Please, Stay

Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally finished making dinner. They both sat down at the large table and ate the best meal of their lives. Once they were both done eating, they sat down on the large, white couch and watched a movie.

"You can take a shower up stairs." Chanyeol said bluntly. "If you haven't noticed yet, there's an extension onto your room. That's a bathroom."

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun said as he headed upstairs to his room for the night.

He stripped off his clothes and got in the shower, letting the warm water relax him. He washed his blonde hair and conditioned it. Then he lathered his body with the very expensive body wash. Once he was done, he dried off with a white, fluffy towel and blow dried his hair. It was so soft and fluffy. Baekhyun couldn't believe how nice it felt to run his fingers through his own hair.

Baekhyun walked down the large staircase to the fancy living room to find that Chanyeol wasn't there. The small blonde walked to the kitchen to find there was no sign of the one person he had wanted to see, but instead found the mess they had both made when they were making dinner. He cleaned up the mess, which took about fifteen minutes, and went back into the living room where Chanyeol was still nowhere to be found. He looked to his right, and he saw two beautifully crafted glass doors with elegantly carved frames surrounding all four sides of each door. There were polished silver door handles on each door as well.

Baekhyun approached the doors to where he could see the city's lights shining. He opened the doors to find a large, stone balcony with an awning that would protect two very expensive looking arm chairs form both rain or shine. Baekhyun barely noticed this, however, because the sight in front of him was the most beautiful he had ever seen. The city that never sleeps in its most beautiful hour. A country night sky would be put to sham by all the twinkling light that could be seen from the balcony. It was a view envied by the Gods.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Baekhyun turned around, startled by the sudden voice. The beautiful view of the city was nothing compared to what stood before him.

Chanyeol stood in the doorway for the balcony with a towel wrapped around his waist. His toned abs were exposed, making Baekhyun blush madly. The giant's raven hair still had little droplets on it. Like morning dew on grass after a spring rain. Chanyeol's muscular arms tightened as he leaned on the doorframe and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Come inside. It's cold and I don't want you getting sick." Chanyeol said immediately looking down and trying to hide the blush that was creeping across his face.

"Awe. You do care." Baekhyun said tauntingly.

"Yeah, yeah." Chanyeol said walking over to the sweet blonde and grabbing his hand.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun inside as the he tried to get one last look at the stunning view. He shut the door quickly, trying to escape the cold atmosphere that resided just outside.

Chanyeol yawned. "I'm really tired. I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Okay. I think I'll go to bed too." Baekhyun said following the taller up the stairs.

Baekhyun was a little disappointed, however, that they had to sleep in different rooms, but he turned the corner and went into his own room anyway. He tried to get cozy in the expensive bed sheets and pillows. It was hard, though. Baekhyun always had trouble sleeping in a bed other that his own. That's one of the reasons he didn't go on many vacations. He finally fell into a fitful sleep where he had nightmares. One of which shook him awake in a cold sweat. He vigorously looked around the room almost certain that he would see the monster from his dream standing at the edge of his bed.

Baekhyun wiped the sweat off of his forehead and got up. He knew that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep on his own, so he walked down the hall to a certain giant's room. He walked into the dark room. Chanyeol sat up slowly with a concerned look on his face. It was hard for Baekhyun to make out the features of Chanyeol's face, but he could tell that he was worried.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, I just can't sleep." Baekhyun answered.

"Neither can I." The giant said as he began to sit up.

"Well, then I guess I shouldn't bother you." Baekhyun said beginning to turn around.

"Wait," He suddenly turned around. "Please, stay." Chanyeol said, reaching out to grab Baekhyun's hand. The shorter blonde reached his hand out too and grabbed the younger's hand. He climbed into bed next to Chanyeol. Baekhyun began to doze off until he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He turned over to where he was facing Chanyeol. He still felt the arm wrapped around his waist as he leaned on Chanyeol's chest. He felt secure. Safe. Loved.
______________________
A/N:
Sorry for another short chapter. Once again, it just felt right to end it here. Anyway any comments, notes, suggestions? Well see you next chapter!!!!! Bye!
-Liv🐳