A Stress Reliever?

Chanyeol sprung up from the comfortable position he was in, without realizing that he was still holding onto Baekhyun.

"Ouch, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screeched.

"Shh." Chanyeol retaliated.

He immediately jumped out of the bed and go dressed at breakneck speed, all while throwing Baekhyun his clothes. Once they were both dressed, Chanyeol picked up the blonde so that his legs were on either side of Chanyeol's waist.

"Ouch! Be gentle, I'm still sore." Baekhyun whisper yelled.

"You are?" Chanyeol said with a smirk but quickly dismissed all dirty thoughts running through his head and went straight back to focusing on avoiding getting found out.

He set Baekhyun down on the toilet cover and spoke. "Stay here while I deal with this." Chanyeol said with an apologetic look. "Sorry. It might be a while."

"Well then can I at least have a kiss?" Baekhyun asked with doe eyes.

"I would, but I'm afraid that if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking you again here and now." Chanyeol said with a chuckle and left the bathroom.

Baekhyun could hear bits and pieces of a muffled conversation, but he couldn't make out any real words. He sat in silence, unusually calm for the situation he and Chanyeol were in. Normally, Baekhyun would be freaking out, but for some reason, he felt safe knowing that Chanyeol was taking care of it. The cute blonde could feel his cheeks heat up as he began to giggle at his own foolishness. Then it became quiet again. Baekhyun sighed as he felt the minutes tick by. What could be taking him so long? It's been almost thirty minutes.

Baekhyun decided that he would go check on Chanyeol. He would just stay hidden. He stealthily opened the door as he quietly walked through the bedroom. The smell of sex still lingered in the large room. He opened the door and began to tiptoe down the hallway. When he got to the stairs, there was still no sign of Chanyeol or Chen as he looked down to the living room. He walked down the stairs in his sock-feet so it didn't make any sound. He was able to hear a full conversation coming from the kitchen. He listened in.

"I'm just worried about you Chanyeol." Chen said. "It's not like you to be so irresponsible."

"I know. I guess I'm just stressed out." Chanyeol said, tiredly. "I just needed to get out of there."

"After one day?!"

"Yeah. You have no idea how stressful it can get when you have an entire company on your shoulders while some guys are shouting at you, trying to show you how to lift it right." Chanyeol said

Baekhyun thought for a moment. Wow, I never knew Chanyeol even got stressed. I mean, he's been "second in command" for almost four years. I guess he's just good at hiding it.

"Well shit. Are you sure you haven't bitten off more than you can chew?" Chen said with concern on his tone.

"No, no. I love what I'm doing." Chanyeol paused and sighed. "I'm just going to have to get used to it."

"You know what you need." Chen asked.

"Alcohol?" Chanyeol asked teasingly.

"Well if that's your stress reliever then yeah. Although, I wouldn't recommend it." Chen said with a chuckle.

"So you're saying I need a stress reliever?" Chanyeol asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah. Basically."

"Like what?"

"Well anything really. Alcohol, sleep, a hobby, sex."

"Wait. Did you say sex?" Chanyeol asked a little shocked.