The Painful First Day Pt. 2

Chanyeol's Focus

"Get away from me!" Baekhyun said as he pushed Chanyeol back. "I-I hate you!"

Chanyeol couldn't help but to show the betrayal that he felt. He was heart-broken. Baekhyun, the little blonde that he had grown to love so much. Chanyeol stopped in his thoughts. I love him. I really do love him. I don't want to let him go, but I just want him to be happy. I just want him to be happy. I can't keep him here. I need to let him go.

Chanyeol was about to tell Baekhyun how much he loved him. Loved him enough to let him go, but before he could speak, the little blonde left. Chanyeol couldn't move. He felt like he was frozen in time. He couldn't see. He couldn't move. He couldn't feel.

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol whispered into the vast emptiness that seemed to consume him.

All emotions came crashing into him at once. He felt anger in himself for letting Baekhyun go, sadness that he was gone, and just a spark of relief. Chanyeol mentally slapped himself for even feeling the slightest bit of happiness from this tragic event. Baekhyun didn't love him.

The breaking point for Chanyeol was when he thought back to earlier that day.

Flashbacks Brought to You by Baekhyun's Lucious Thighs!

Chanyeol got into his car, buckling his seatbelt. He decided not to turn on the radio today. He wanted to think on his long drive to work, filled with trafic jams. Chanyeol thought back to when he was looking things up on his laptop. The explination of someone who had a crush described him perfectly. For a fleeting moment, Chanyeol saw a house. It was average size, light blue with dark oak shutters and door, and a dark brown roof.

Chanyeol saw himself walk calmly out of he house wearing his regular black, three piece suit with a briefcase. He was about to step into his car when he heard the front door open and a familiar voice call his name. He turned around to see Baekhyun wearing black skinny jeans that hugged his legs in all the right places, a pastel blue sweater, and black converse. He had his usual messy, blonde hair that drove Chanyeol crazy. He skipped down the stairs to their front porch and jogged up to Chanyeol.

"You didn't think I was going sto let you leave for work without a kiss goodbye now did you?" Baekhyun asked, looking up at Chanyeol with a pouty face.

"Of course not, baby." Chanyeol said as he snaked his arm around Baekhyun's waist, pulling him only inches away from his own face.

Baekhyun instinctively wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and stood on his tippy-toes. Chanyeol set his suitcase down on the concrete of the driveway to cup Baekhyun's face with his hand.

"I love you. Forever and always." Chanyeol said as he connected their lips. The kiss was gentle at first, but it soon became more hungry and lustful.

Chanyeol's hand began to slowly move down from the middle of Baekhyun's back to his perfect ass. Chanyeol broke the passionate kiss grudgingly. Baekhyun gave the kind giant in front of him a pouty face, as if he were a child that was just refused a sweet candy. His face changed, however, when he saw Chanyeol sink down into a kneeling position and pull out a ring box.

"Baekhyun. My cute little blonde, will you make me the happiest man to ever live and do me though honor of marrying me?"

*HONK*

Chanyeol was snapped out of his daydream by the loud sound of a semi-truck blasting its horn. He scolded himself for making a person wait on him, and also for the utter cheesiness of his fantasy.

Back to Real Time Now!

Chanyeol awoke from his daydream to feel that his cheeks were warm and wet. He was crying. What's going on with me? I never cry. Chanyeol thought to himself. He never thought that he would cry about a failed relationship. He felt that feeling such strong emotion about a relationship was ludicrous. But he was feeling a strong emotion. He was finally able to sort through his confusing mind to find the one emotion he was feeling over all the others.
Pain.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Chanyeol quickly wiped the tears from his cheeks and eyes. "Come in."

"Hey. It's me." (I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet! I'm so sorry) Chen said as he walked in. "What happened with Baekhyun."

Chanyeol just looked down. "I saw him rush out of here crying." Chen said as he stepped closer to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol had to make up a good lie, and quick. "He just came in here and told me he wanted to be transferred. I don't know why, though."

"That's too bad. He was a hard worker." Chen said while taking yet another step toward the unsuspecting giant.

"Yeah. He was..." Chanyeol's voice trailed off as he began to think about the cute little blonde that had made him so happy.

"You know, I'm a hard worker too." Chen said while stepping closer, still.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol asked.

Chen took a final step forward. Their bodies were only inches apart. "I know about you and that little idiot."

"What? You mean Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, still clueless as to what was happening.

"Yes, yes. Whatever his name is."

Chen snaked hi arm around the giant's waist and pulled him close so that their torsos were touching. "I know how happy he made you."

"Chen. What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked, now getting a bit freaked out.

"You know. I could make you happy too." Before Chanyeol could protest, Chen pressed their lips together. This kiss was nothing like the ones he and Baekhyun had shared. Those kisses were passionate and kind. They could feel how much they loved each other in the kisses they shared. This kiss, however, had forced passion. There was no real love or affection. There was only lust.

Chanyeol pushed Chen away harshly. "What the fuck, Chen?!" The now very angry giant yelled.

"Why the hell do you like that little whore so much." Chen retaliated. "He'll never like you back! HE JUST TOLD YOU THAT HE HATED YOU!"

"Well I-" Chanyeol stoped in his tracks. "I said he came in here to tell me that he wanted o be transferred."

Chen looked at his friend with a face of total horror. "YOU DID THIS!" Chanyeol screamed at Chen. "YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE!" Chen yelled back. "ALWAYS TRAPPED IN YOUR SHADOW! I'VE LOVED YOU FOR TWO YEARS, BUT YOU NEVER NOTICED ME! YOU ONLY WANTED THAT LITTLE SLUT!"

Chen was crying now. He had just spilled his guts to Chanyeol, but the giant's expression never changed. He, not once, showed even a hint of sympathy for Chen.

"You're fired." Chanyeol said, bluntly, before walking out of the office without another word.
_________________________
A/N:
Hello all my little readers!
How did you like the chapter? Yay we finally got a confession out of Chen! Anyway, any comments, suggestions, notes? Well,
Bye!!!!!
-Liv🐳