Bonding with Park Jimin

You were in the recording studio, trying out a new song that Yoongi gave you. It's supposed to be your day off but you were getting a little bit bored in the dorm so you decided to do a little bit of 'self study'.

You thought that maybe after you're done, you'd go to the dance room and practice the dance that Hobi taught you.

~~~

You were in the recording booth, headphones on and eyes closed, singing your heart out. You didn't even hear the door opening and someone coming inside the room. The person just listened to your voice, swaying with the music and your voice.

When you were done with the song, you heard someone's voice speak into the microphone outside the booth, scaring the living daylights out of you. "That was amazing." you looked through the glass and saw your fellow band mate, Park Jimin. You gave him a smile and he did too.

~~~

"This is the second time that I haven't notice you and got surprised by your voice." you chuckled. "Yeah" the both of you remembering how the two of you met for the first time in the dance studio. "What are you doing here anyway? Do you have training or something today?" you asked him, remembering his sudden arrival. "I was actually looking for you." he answered which made  you looked at him questioningly. "I was gonna ask you if you would like to practice with me in terms of singing."

"I've been training with you for quite awhile now and I really think that you're quite talented. Actually, I'm gonna ask help from you." "Help from me? Why would you want help from me?" you asked him, looking absolutely shocked and confused. Jimin is a very talented person, he's literally oozing of talent so you had to ask him why. You've watched him practice excessively every time you train as a group so you have no idea why would he want your help. "Because you're everything a person like me would want to be." "You want to be a girl?" you joke, trying to ease the tension. Fortunately he laughed but turned serious a few moments after.

"You get praises everywhere we go. You get praised by the trainers, the coaches, and even Mr. Bang. It's like everything that you do and learn is so easy. Also you're a very kind person. You're talent is so powerful and amazing. Especially your voice. Your voice would get you anywhere, Bea and I want to be like you, like how you are right now. You might now believe it but I look up to you, Bea." he looked at you with an expression on his face that tells how hard he worked for his spot and how he think so highly of you. "And I'm not talking about jealousy here, Bea. It's not jealousy at all. I just really look up to you." he added.

"It's not an easy road at all. The first time I got here, I had no idea where to start, no idea what to do. I was just literally 10 that time so I was a little lost. There were some problems but that didn't stop me to work hard. I gave it my all, I worked hard and you did too so there's nothing really different between the two of us. We both worked hard for this, Jimin-ssi." you smiled at him. "And besides, you're not one to talk. You're just as talented as me like you say, maybe even more talented." you praised him. You continued to tell him how amazing, talented and wonderful he is, not letting him talk until he accept it.

~~~

"Thanks for today, Bea" he told you while cleaning up the dance room. The two of you spent the day together, practicing your vocals and honing your dance moves. "You know, I was supposed to ask you out to have time to get to know but I guess this was better." he told you. "I think so too."

"Do you know what has been bugging me?" he suddenly said when you were walking down the hallway towards the elevator. "What?" "That you call Hoseokie-hyung oppa but not me." he pouted cutely. You laughed at what he said but didn't say a word.

~~~

Arriving at the dorm, Jimin was putting the key when you thanked him with a smile. "Thank you for today, oppa." then ran off to the bathroom.