Meeting Park Jimin

Practicing the dance that Hoseok choreographed for the small performance that you'll be doing left you breathless. You haven't practiced so much like that since the first three days of you being a trainee. "You okay?" Hoseok asked as he drink his water. "Yeah".

~~~

It's been three and a half hours and you're still in the dance room, practicing the dance. You can't afford to bring them down once this performance was presented. Unscrewing your fifth bottle of water, you drained half of its content and breathing out. Still breathing hard, you started the music and rehearsed again.

"You're gonna collapse if you don't rest, you know", turning towards the door you saw who said it but don't know who it is. You just looked at him while still breathing hard. He has black hair and cheeks that looks so fluffy that you had to stop yourself from stepping forward and touch it.

 He has black hair and cheeks that looks so fluffy that you had to stop yourself from stepping forward and touch it

"Try to control your breathing. Look straight, take a deep breath and exhale, don't do it too fast or you'll choke." you struggling to breathe properly decided to follow his instructions, there's no harm in trying anyway.

~~~

"Park Jimin" he bowed once he saw you're breathing pattern go back to normal. "Hello! I'm Lee Bea" you bowed back. "Looks like you're having a hard time with that dance." he said while walking inside. "Yeah" you looked at him thoughtfully. He stopped walking when he was right infront of the mirror and started dancing, without any music. You were so amazed, his moves were so smooth like a snake (a/n ehehehehehehe get it? No? Okay) and elegant.

You stared at him with your mouth wide open. He did complicated moves for about three minutes and stopped, his breathing slow and steady. "If I ever did that dance, I would've been panting on the floor" you stated after mustering up the courage to talk to him. "I saw a little bit of your dance, can I try it out?" he smiled. You nodded and smiled at him.

~~~

"How?" that was the question that popped in your mind when he finished. Although there were a few mistakes, he still did it better than you did. "I've been watching you dance for an hour now" he said as he evened out his breath. "Creep" you said while staring straight at him which made him laugh.

"I can help you if you would allow me." he offered. That got you thinking hard, you aren't that great when it comes to new people but you decided to give it a try. "Sure"

~~~

"What brings you here, Park Jimin?" you asked while sitting down after your 'lesson'. "I just went to our dorm and dropped my things off then went here to practice." he said while still standing. "Our dorm? Dropped off your things?" confused, you stood up again even though your legs protested to look at him. "I'm the seventh member, Bea" he said while smiling at you cutely.