Offended Left Eyebrow

Having an emotional range of a teaspoon, (a/n Harry Potter anyone? No? Okay) you've always had a hard time holding yourself back. Especially when you're angry or pissed off. You'll have this expression on your face where your left eyebrow shoots up and just stares at the person that pissed you off, basically a resting bitch face. If they don't notice your expressions, they would know by the way that you would answer back. Sarcastic and straight forward. Maybe even by the way you reacted physically.

The boys have been around you long enough to know that you get pissed easily but you were trying to change that. Who would want a ticking time bomb in the house anyway. Whenever you and the boys were in an interview and you hear something offending, bet their ass you're ready to throw hands with raging fire in them.

There was this one time where you and Namjoon were being interviewed and the interviewer asks "Okay, Rap Mon. Is that the name your mama gave you?". Although Namjoon laughed it off and answered no, you added with your left eyebrow high up on your forehead "Yeah, I mean, who in their right mind would think that Rap Mon's his actual name, right?" while looking straight at her.

Another one was when you and the boys were being interviewed via video call. She assumed that you were known because of youtube. You're left eyebrow were already not in it's rightful place when she finished the question. You were offended by the question, to be honest. If you were going to interview someone, it's best if you research about them first. You were literally gonna throw your hands when Jin held both of them discreetly to stop you from lashing out. Some might think that it was a bit low to act like that, but to you it was really down right offending. The eight of you trained your asses over the limit and to be asked carelessly like that just didn't sit right with you.

While you were in America getting ready for the AMAs, you've been interviewed by a lot of radio hosts and the questions were quite the same but all of you answered them nonetheless. Although there was this question that ticked you off. "Will you produce an English album?". You were okay with being asked repeatedly who's your celebrity crush, who do you wanna collaborate with but with questions like that, it was definitely pissing you off. Yoongi which was standing beside you, held your hand, signalling you to calm your eyebrow down because the moment the dreaded question was asked, your left eyebrow shot up higher than Mt. Olympus itself.

For the sake of the boys, you've been working hard on trying to hold your emotions in whenever something offending was said to prevent any issues and to not worry your boys anymore. But there are time where they'll laugh at how you react with the offending questions. Seeing them smile has always calmed you down and they're aware of that so whenever they feel like something is gonna break out, they just have to flash their smile and your eyebrows are back to normal.