Meeting Kim Namjoon

The moment Tracy got a call saying that you were accepted as a trainee, she was beyond ecstatic. Her baby girl is finally getting her dream. She immediately told you the second the call ended.

~~~

You trained so hard despite your age. There are other trainees that became your friend and some that tends to stay away from you. You were hurt by that but you continued to train really hard and it paid off.

After three years of being a trainee, you were called by the boss, Bang Shi Hyuk. The moment you got the memo, you trembled. You thought of different things from bad to worst but you were surprised when you heard the news that you're going to be put with a group of seven male members.

Yoy didn't know how to react. Seven boys? Training and living with them? How the hell is that gonna work out? You were so doubtful about it but you decided to check it out. You were also told that these boys were extremely talented and has a lot of potential, the same as you.

~~~

The second you stepped foot into the dorm, you werr welcomed with the sight of a tall person with black curly hair that was currently trying out different eyeglasses and rapping in front of the mirror along with silly moves.

You didn't know what to do, you absolutely did not expect this at all

You didn't know what to do, you absolutely did not expect this at all. Standing at the door for about 5 minutes, you finally made your presence known to the eyeglasses guy. You knocked on the door twice that made the person look around so fast that the shades that he was wearing flew towards the wall, breaking it in the process. "That's the third one this week, mom's gonna kill me." he sighed then looked at you and laughed. You stared at him as if he's gonna run at you any moment.

"Hi, my name's Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you" he bowed formally. "Hi, I'm Lee Bea. Please take care of me" you said. Namjoon, being the gentleman he, is assisted you into the room that you would stay in and decided to leave you at the moment and let her fix your stuff. He also explained that you would have a seperate room from them since you're a girl. "Bea-ssi, I'm gonna be at the living room, call me if you need my assistance" he said but before he left you piped "Please talk to me casually" Namjoon did not expect that all. He expected a girl with a snobby attitude. He smiled and nodded at you "Same here, Bee." "Bee?" You questioned your new friend. "Yeah, if we're gonna talk to each other casually, migh as well give each other nicknames." he smiled charmingly at you which made you smile lightly. "So what's gonna be my nickname?" Namjoon asked. "Uhm... How about Monie?". "Monie?" he questioned. "Yup, it's cute and besides, I saw your dimples a while ago and it looked like the crescent moon" she answered. "Very creative" he chuckled. "Oh! And you can call me oppa too!"

~~~

Days went by and the two of you  became even closer, him knowing that you can speak english very well like him, and you knowing that he breaks a lot of things. The both of you relate on different aspects and you're both very thankful for that. Namjoon became the kind of big brother that you've always wanted and you became his little Bee that he needs to protect at all cost.