Confession

You watched the boys shout whatever they want to say, confess, or complain about and so far you've heard of Yoongi wearing Jungkook's underwear, Jin shouting to his manager about calling him a pig and Jimin screaming his anger to Jungkook because of his teasing. The little mochi even brought up your name "Bea's height is currently 5"2' and I don't hear you calling her a little kid or rubbing the top of her head now, do I?!" he screamed. You had your eyes and mouth wide open.

You snatched the mic from Kookie's hand before he could even respond to what Jimin just said. "YAH! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BRING MY NAME UP!" you screamed back at him which made the staff and the members laugh.

Jungkook's confession/complain was what you definitely agreed on. It was about the choreography. Countless times, the choreography has changed a lot and so does the formation which made you and the members tired. Even the choreographer wanted to come up and complain to Bang PD-nim.

It was Namjoon's turn and after that it'll be you standing on that platform. You watched and listened to him. He's complaining about being blamed for breaking the knob of the bathroom door which he did not do. Even Yoongi said that he was the one that told people that they can't go near Namjoon or else your lifespan will be reduced.

The members and staff has been looking forward to what you were about to say. They see you as the considerate girl that can't say no to anyone. But there are a few moments where you just wanted to give someone a kick or two.

You were now standing on the platform and saw the expectant look on everyone.

"You all know that I respect everyone here right?" you sighed

"Yes!"

"And I also follow orders obediently" you said

"Yes!"

"I'm always there if you call for my help" you smiled

"Yes!"

"YAH KIM SEOKJIN!" you shouted towards them, the smile completely gone from your face. You can see the oldest looking shocked. No one expected you to complain about him at all. The both of you get along well. They expected you to complain about Jungkook since you and him tend the argue a lot.

"Me?" Jin asked into the microphone still looking shocked. "Yes, you!" you shouted. "I know I'm the youngest and the only girl in the dorm. But really, STOP ORDERING ME AROUND TOO MUCH!"

"'Bea, get the remote', THE REMOTE WAS JUST BESIDE YOU AND I WAS
IN THE KITCHEN!"

"'Bea, wash the dished', IT WAS YOUR TURN TO WASH THE DISHES, NOT
ME!"

The others laughed and agreed to what you said. You looked at Jin while breathing loud. He scratched his neck and chuckled awkwardly. "Bea, sorry about that. I can get lazy sometimes, you know that." he said to you. "LAZY?! SOMETIMES?!" you shouted back.

After calming down, which took about ten seconds, you shouted again, calling for another member.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Hearing you shout his name, Jungkook suddenly looked up towards you and went infront. They were waiting for this all morning. You were known as the girl who has an undying love for candies. And Jungkook, being the little dweeb he is, is always trying to steal them.

"STOP STEALING MY CANDIES! IF YOU WANT TO GET ONE SO BAD, YOU CAN JUST ASK ME! STOP STEALING MY JAR OF CANDIES AND MY STACK OF HAIRPINS!"

Jungkook grabbed the microphone "I admit the stealing of your candies but the hairpins? I don't know anything about that at all. I haven't even seen you wearing one."

"YEAH! BECAUSE IT'S STOLEN!" you shouted back, still frustrated by the missing hairpins.

Someone took the microphone from Jungkook's hands. "Actaully, it was me that took your hairpins." he laughed.

"KIM SEOKJIN!"