LA Prank

"I can't believe we're here!" you exclaimed when the plane landed. You're in America, on the way to Los Angeles with the boys. All of you were gonna film some kind of reality show. You tried asking the managers and even Bang PD-nim but they didn't say more.

They gave you time to do sight seeing but for just little time but it was enough for the eight of you to have fun. All of you did everything that was possible for a very limited time and had your fill.

~~~

"Monie oppa?" you tapped the shoulder of the person that was currently listening to music while watching everything happen before him. He took off his earphones and looked at you. "Hey. Is something wrong?" you smiled at what he said.

He's always the one to assume that something's wrong or hurting you. He has become rather protective of you.

"No. There's nothing wrong." you told him. "Then what is it?" he turned to you, giving you his full attention. "Did the managers tell you anything about what we're gonna film?" you asked him. "To be honest with you, no. They haven't told me anything." he sighed. "Is it safe to think that they're planning something?" you muttered quietly. You looked at Namjoon saw him sigh "Yeah, I think so too."

You were called by the staff, telling you that it's time to go to the meeting place with the producers. All eight of you got inside a van with your designated driver and manager Sejin.

Feeling uncertain, you went and asked your manager where you were going but he smiled warmly at you then said "Don't worry, nothing's gonna go wrong." Still feeling doubtful, you fell into an uneasy sleep on Jungkook's shoulder

~~~

You felt the van come to a stop which made you wake up. Your vision was still a little groggy but you saw that manager Sejin was gone and so was the driver. You looked at the other members and saw that they're either sleeping or on their phone.

"Where are we?" you asked Jungkook. You had a good look at where you were parked and it looks like a dingy place. "And where's the driver and manager Sejin?" you added. "I have no idea where this is but manager Sejin said that he has to get something inside." Jungkook answered from beside you, still looking at his phone. You looked at the driver's seat and got a weird feeling. Why does the driver have to go with manager Sejin.

You tried to relax as much as possible by closing your eyes after a few minutes to get the nasty feeling that you feel subside at the least, your phone in your hands.

Unfortunately, you weren't able to close your eyes for two minutes because of a loud bang from the window.

You jumped at the sound and looked at the cause. You saw someone banging the windows of the car. To say that you're scared shitless was an understatement. But the banging didn't last long.

You saw several men separate the somewhat homeless man from the van. You sighed in relief, thinking that you were safe but boy were you wrong.

The men opened the car door and went inside. Two of them took the passenger and driver's seat and the rest of them got inside, one of them sitting beside you.

You heard them saying that they should give all of your phones to them. You could feel Jungkook's body heaving up and down from nervousness. Gripping your phone hard, you asked them what was their problem but was just told to shut up.

"Give me your phone." the man beside you demanded. You looked behind you and saw the others giving their phone then felt something in front of you. Turning to look at it, you saw the arm of the man beside you, reaching Jungkook's phone.

You had no idea what came over you, you weren't the bravest of the bravest and you knew that if a fight would break out, you would have no chance at all but the instinct to protect the others showed up. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!" you shouted, surprising the people inside the vehicle.

Guarding yourself, Jungkook and Tae's side, you demanded an answer from them. "What do you want?!" "Just give me the phones and no one would get hurt." he told you. You were gritting your teeth because of anger and horror. Yoongi spoke up from the back of the van, looking calm and collected "Just give them the phone, Bea and stay calm."

They told you they were driving you to the meeting place when you kept on asking them. Your patience was on the verge of running out, you were so close to blowing a fuse. You had no idea if it's because of the adrenaline or what but you weren't crying at all, you were frustrated and angry. The only thing holding you back was the look Jin and Namjoon gave you and Hoseok. The both of you were trying to hold back. Jimin and Taehyung were trying their best to be calm and Jungkook's hand was holding both of yours, trying to calm you and himself.

Arriving at the 'hotel' they ushered you inside and made you sit on the couch. The men were talking to themselves, throwing an insult or two. You and Namjoon were the only people in the band that could understand them completely and what you were hearing was making you angrier. They told you to look in front, the others not understanding what they were saying. The men were talking to them harshly, you spoke up and told them where to look.

"Hey! No talking!" the man in front of you pointed at you. You didn't feel scared at all. You just looked at him with a fierce look in your eyes. You had no intention on backing down.

They told you to take off your shoes and so you did, the others following. The men then started making fun of Jungkook's socks. He was so close to tears which made you glare at them with full force. "What are you looking at?" you didn't answer but continued to glare at him. You didn't stop until Yoongi held your hand discreetly
and gave it a squeeze, warning you once again to calm down.

Suddenly, a projector started running and an image popped up in front of you. All eight of you watched "BTS! Welcome to the American Hustle Life Hip-hop School."

Your eyes were wide open the whole time you listened.

Once they left, your shoulders sagged and your breathing became ragged. You turned to look at Jungkook and asked him if he was okay. "I'm okay. Are you?" he asked you back. You just sighed and leaned back. The others were around you.

"Are the both of you okay?" Jimin asked. Yoongi who was beside you, put his hands over your shoulders and gave it a squeeze. "I'm proud of you for standing up." he told you. "Yeah she stood up but she should remember that she needs to be careful." Jin half scolded and reminded. "Sorry oppa." you apologized. "I don't blame her, though." Hobi mumbled. "I never expected that from you, to be honest. And forget about that, it was just a prank." Tae said.

You felt someone put their head on your shoulder. "Thank you, Bea" Jungkook mumbled. You leaned your head toward his and sighed. "Don't worry about it. You'd do the same for me and everyone else anyway." "You're right."

Namjoon seeing the exhaustion take over you and the others, he decided to speak up. "Let's call it a night. Try and be comfortable." the others complied and chose a bunk to sleep in. You stayed in your place and put your head in your hands. Namjoon decided to sit next to you.

"I feel so stupid." you said. "You did what you thought was right, Bee." he told you. A few moments of silence passed when Namjoon spoke up. "I was so scared back there. I was scared that something bad will happen. I was scared that you'd get hurt." he sighed.

Hearing his tone of voice, you knew he was disappointed at himself. "But nothing did. Don't push yourself down. You stayed calm for us, oppa. You stayed collected to avoid someone getting hurt. That's more than enough for us." you told him.

"Let's get you to bed, little Bee. You're exhausted from all that protecting." he smiled. "I'm too tired to stand." you protested, eyes already closed. "You need to. You still need to brush your teeth and change your clothes." he told you but you didn't say anything. "Don't tell me that the strong and brave Bea is too tired." he joked. You opened one eye and laughed a little. "Fine."

Namjoon went to his bunk and laid down. "She's slowly growing up to be such a brave young woman." Yoongi sighed. "Yeah." "Atleast we won't be worrying if someone would mess with her." Jimin said from where he was lying. "I'm proud of her." Hobi whispered. "We all are." Jin finalized.