Bonding with Kim Taehyung

You were lying down on your bed and reading one of your school books when someone walked in and cleared their throat. Looking up from your book, you saw Tae standing at the foot of the bed. "Can you come with me?" he asked shyly.

~~~

"What's the reason that you want me to come with you?" you asked him when the both of you reached your destination which is the dance room. "Are we gonna do a dance routine or something?" you asked him another question.

"Actually, I asked you to come here with me so we can have a singing session or something? But if you don't want to, it's absolutely okay." he told you quickly. You smiled at him and remembered the first time that the both of you met. "Well we're already here so why not but even if you told me a little earlier, I would've agreed anyway." you smiled up at him since he's taller thank you by a lot of inches.

~~~

"You've written songs before right?" he suddenly asked you when you were packing up to go back to the dorm. The both of you were done singing different songs separately. You also did a few duets which was really amazing. His voice is so deep but it can also adapt to different tunes which was beautiful if you say so yourself.

"Yes, I have." you answered him then sat down on the floor. "Can you maybe sing even just a few lines." he asked you, looking at the ground. Being with him in a band and living in a dorm with him and six others, you noticed how energetic he is but becomes shy whenever talking to someone individually.

"Sure" you sang a few lines from the song that you let Yoongi listen to just a week ago. There's no harm in singing it to Tae since he is also part of the band and would eventually hear it.

~~~

"That was amazing!" he praised you after you were done. "I wish I could be talented like that." he mumbled, hoping that you won't hear but you did. You looked at his slumped form and sighed. "You're a very talented person, oppa. Even if you think that you're not, you are. You don't have to put yourself down just because you can't be like someone. You may think that you're not talented but I don't. I believe in you. Your voice and skills are unique, one of a kind." you told assured him. What you said about him is true. You have no idea why he would think like that, every person that he has talked to or be friends with tells you that he's full of talented so why is he questioning himself like that.

The both of you made no move to stand up and go back. You looked at Tae and saw him sigh. You went and crouched infront of him "Can I hear you sing?" you asked him with a smile.

~~~

"Thank you for cheering me up back there, Bea." he told you with a smile when you got back to the dorm and was now sitting at the couch side by side. "It's not just cheering you up. I'm telling the truth." you said to him. "Well, it did magic, that's what I'm sure of." "Sure Harry Potter."

"You know, I forgot to mention something." he suddenly said when you were about to go back to the room to rest. "What is it?" you asked him. "You called me oppa." he told you with a smile.