Graduation

"What the?" you groaned and rolled around your bed, trying to decipher what the loud sound was. "Wake up, Bee", someone told you. You peeked under your hair that was sprawled all over your face to see Jin looking at you. "Come on, get up. You have to get ready." He said then left your room for you to get ready. You sighed and got up from your bed and was about to close your door when Jin's head popped from the side "And don't forget to fix your bed." He added with a smile. "When did I ever forget that, I'm not Tae oppa." You laughed.

~~~

As you were walking down the stairs, you bumped into Yoongi who has also just left his room. "Good morning." You greeted to which he just gave the usual nod and ruffled your hair. "Hey! I just got that combed." "You're getting hair and make-up anyway, kid." He chuckled.

~~~

"What time should we be there?" the leader asked you while you were getting yourself ready to go to school. "Well, the ceremony is going to start at two in the afternoon so maybe thirty minutes before that." You looked at the mirror and smiled. You've spent a couple of years studying really hard and now you're finally graduating and then you're a college student. "Aigoo, our little baby is finally graduating!" Hoseok exclaimed. Namjoon smiled at you fondly. "You're growing up too fast, don't you think, Bee?" you looked at the leader then answered, "I know, but I have to eventually. But that doesn't change the fact that you and the others raised me up."

~~~

In the midst of students and parents in the area, a black van is parked in front of the doors of the school. "Hey, aren't we going in already?" Tae asked the others. "Let's wait for a bit" Jin answered. Jungkook and Jimin was looking around the area thoroughly. "It's been a while since I've been in a school." Jungkook said, smiling slightly. "Jungkook, you're still a student. What are you talking about?" Jimin looked at the younger member, about to laugh. "What? I was trying to interpret what Jin hyung is thinking right now." Jungkook whispered but loud enough for the oldest to hear at the front. "Brat, I heard that!"

~~~

"Have you seen Bea yet??" Yoongi asked the others to which the just shook their heads. "Let's find for places to seat first. We're blocking the view of other people." Tae said to them. They walked to the front where seats enough for them were available and sat down. Hoseok who's beside Namjoon said "I can't believe she's about to go to college", he sighed, looking at the sea of students to catch a glimpse of the youngest member. "I know, I still remember how little she was when all of us met." Namjoon answered.

~~~

"Hey that's her class right? Why isn't her name called?" Jimin suddenly asked, craning his head towards every directions possible to see if Bea is among the students who's about to be called. "I see her!" Jin exclaimed suddenly, catching the attention of the other members. "Why is she at the back though?" Namjoon questioned.

~~~

"... And for our top achiever of this year who has an average of 97.8, Lee Bea!" the speaker announced. "Top what now?" Hoseok asked, surprised of what he just heard. "Did he just say top achiever of the year?" Yoongi asked with a bewildred look on his face. "Okay I know that Bea is a smart one but Top Achiever?" he added with a proud look on his face. "She has gained multiple special awards throughout her stay in this academy and this year she has added a few of those awards. I am proud to present these awards to her: Best in Programming Languages, Best in Research Paper, Best in Foreign Languages, Best in Feasibility Study, Best in Title Defense, and finally 1st place in all of the class! Congratulations!" the speaker said with a cheerful voice. You smiled and walked towards the stage to receive the awards and your diploma then shook hands with the school administrator. Facing the crowd, you smiled for the photographers then looked up to search for your boys. Finally spotting them waving their hands, you smiled at them.

~~~

Walking out of the place where the graduation was held, you looked for the members and staff. You saw them looking over the people in the area and since they haven't spotted you yet, you ran to them and hugged the closest person you saw which happened to be Namjoon. "Whoa! What th- Oh! Hey there Megamind." He smiled down at you to which you just scowled. "Seriously? I just graduated and megamind? Is that the best you have?" you challenged him. "Calm down Einstein, we don't want you sprouting gray hair now, do we?" you looked at the person and saw Jin smiling at you. "Congratulations, Bee! I'm so proud of you!"

~~~

"But seriously, I want to know. How did you manage?" Jungkook asked you. You and the others are finally in the car and about to go to a restaurant to celebrate this day. "It's a secret." You said to him with a laugh. "We're here!" Hoseok exclaimed

~~~

"I really am proud of you." Yoongi said beside you. "I know and thank you." You smiled at him. "Okay, I really want to know now, how did you actually manage being an idol and achieving things like that? Isn't it hard?" Jungkook asked and with the attention on you, you had no choice but to answer. "I know it's going to sound cringey and all that but promise not to laugh okay?" you looked at each and every one of them. "I studied really hard for you guys. And of course my family. All of you raised to who I am today and I want to make sure that you receive the best and this is what I got." You timidly said. "Well, we would like to thank you for that." You looked up and saw your family. "What the? You said you couldn't go!" you blurted out. "Come on, why in the world would we miss your graduation?" your dad said. "We technically did." Your mom whispered. You laughed at their antics and hugged them along with your brother who has grown much taller than you. "Look at you, being tall. Got any girlfriend yet?" you asked him playfully. "Noona!" he exclaimed. You pushed them to take a seat with the members and started to eat with them.

~~~

"Honey, we have to go home, your brother still has school tomorrow." Your mom said. "Okay, be careful on your way back." You smiled at them. "Sobrang proud ako sayo. (I'm really proud of you.)" she hugged you then let go. They entered the car and drove off. You went inside and saw a mess. Jimin went to you and hid behind your small frame. "They're being really crazy again." He whispered. "And you aren't? you raised your eyebrows at him but smiled after. "Hey! How strategic Park! Hiding behind a person smaller than you!" you whipped your head to the person who said that and saw Tae laughing his butt off. "I have to take a pictu- Ow! What the heck?" he looked at what was thrown at him and saw your shoe. "Say that again and the other one will hit you where the sun doesn't shine" you taunted. "Hey no shoe throwing!" Jin scolded!

"He started it!"

"I did not! Blame Jimin who decided to hide behind you!"

"Why me? I didn't even do anything to you, I was running away from Jungkook!"

"Why drag me? I haven't even put wasabi on your food yet!

"Wait wasabi?! So you're the reason why something doesn't taste right on my food! Come here brat!"

"Hey stop running around, you're going to break somethi- nevermind, I'm the one who broke something"

"I'm not fixing anything you break today, Namjoon."

"Guys, I think I'm drunk"