Of Course Game

a/n this happened when JHope and V were going against each other and Hobi mentioned the VHope kiss so yeah.
~~~

You were literally on the floor when Taehyung was against Hoseok. It reminded you of the time when they were forced to reenact a movie called 'Frozen Flower' where the both of them would have to kiss and it looks like the others were also aware of that because when you turned your head to look at them, it looks like they just heard the funniest joke ever.

Jungkook was between Jimin and Jin and they were literally clinging onto each other while laughing out loud. Suga, which was the MC, began saying something but couldn't finish it because he was laughing too much. Namjoon was standing beside you, laughing and screaming at the same time. You were just trying to breath and laugh at the same time because you couldn't help it. Hobi and Tae can't even look at each other without laughing.

~~

The match between them was absolutely amazing, all of them was about their kiss and even though they wanted to deny what the other said, they have no choice but to say 'of course' at all times.

All of you had no time to rest because Yoongi immediately announced who will be competing against each other. "Okay! The next round Bae versus Jimin! Step right in the middle" he instructed, obviously having the time of his life. "Face each other, Jimin? Begin!" he said then all his confidence suddenly came out.

Jimin: You have a crush on me, don't you?
You: Of course

"You've been subtly hitting on me, right?" you countered back to him
immediately. You barely saw his faltered expression but still answered "of course."

Jimin: You've been liking my flirting, haven't you?
You: Of course

You: You tried to make the others jealous, didn't you?
Jimin: Of course

"You expected more than just flirting from me, haven't you?" he said which almost made you lose but you sucked it up big time. You didn't really like losing so you being the competitive little dwarf you are answered smugly "of course" which made the others make on oooooooh sound. Jimin didn't expect that reaction from you, he assumed that you would mind the statement alot.

"You've had plans to try and kiss me, haven't you" you said to him and added "to try and take my first kiss, haven't you?" while staring straight at him. You didn't have the need to do this but you craved for Jimin's bewildred and defeated expression. And look at that, he was down on his knees and shaking his head looking like a deer caught in headlights. Yoongi seeing Jimin on the ground said "Winner for this round, BAE!!" you helped Jimin up his knees and hugged him while trying to clear it out with the others that all you said about Jimin was not true at all.

The filming was done and the chaos about you and Jimin was cleared up, that's what you though until someone, by the name of Taehyung, walked beside you "So, you haven't had your first kiss yet?" he whispered to which you automatically answered "of course" making him run after you and you run away from him, resulting to a game of tag.