Sickness

Every time you’re sick, you wouldn’t let the others know because you don’t want them to worry or stress over you so you’ll act like you’re not feeling like you want to drop dead any moment. You practiced with them, do your daily chores and hang out with them but not too much since you wouldn’t want them to get sick too.

But what you didn’t know is that the others would notice and take care of you secretly without you noticing a thing.

Jin: He would barely notice the slight sluggish movements from you but he did and since the both of you would always cook for the boys whenever you had the time, he would try and make sure that you’d do less whenever you cook with him. He would also make sure to make soup for you without you knowing and would give you after the boys ate. You would say that there’s nothing wrong with you but he’d give you the look that says ‘I know you’re sick so don’t try and hide it’.

Yoongi: He would know the moment he’d see you walk. Normally, when you wake up and go downstairs, you’d walk straight into walls but when you’re sick you’d walk into walls and stumble and you never stumble whenever you’d headbutt a wall. What he would do is he’ll get his medicine from his stack and a glass of water that he would swiftly get from downstairs and leave it on your desk with a note that says “Don’t bother giving me back the medicine. Drink that and rest. If I see you doing chores, Imma whoop your ass”

Hoseok: The little sunshine he is, he would know that you’re sick by the way you greet him back in the morning. He would hug you and kiss your temple while saying good morning with a wide smile on his face while you’ll answer with a smile, a hug and a good morning. No kiss. You would always kiss him on his cheeks or forehead every morning so he would already know that you’re not feeling well. Even though you would try and put some distance with you and the others, he wouldn’t have any of it. He’ll wrap you in his hug and no matter how hard you try and get out he won’t budge at all but you’ll hear him whisper, “I know you’re sick and I don’t care if I get sick too. You need taking care of.”

Namjoon: Being the leader of the group, he’ll always ask every single one of you if you’re okay every morning. When it came to him asking you, you would smile and say yes. He wouldn’t notice anything wrong until he would see you dash to either the bathroom or your room and hear you have a coughing fit. He would sigh and go to the kitchen for a bottle of water that he would hand you. Arriving at your room, he would give you the bottle and ask if you’re okay. Knowing that you would deny, he wouldn’t let you finish at all. He’ll just force you to lie on your bed, he’ll carry you if he has to just to get you to rest. When you finally give up he would give you a lecture. “I asked you if you were okay and I expected an honest answer, Bee. I don’t want you getting up from this bed without me knowing. If I have to stay in your room, I will. Just rest, okay?”

Jimin: He would be the person that will see you at your weakest state. And he’d automatically go to where you’re at and carry you like you were just a sack of oxygen. You wiggled in his arms and he would just tell you to stay put. Once inside your room, he would place you on your bed. You wouldn’t even try and struggle anymore, he already knows so why bother. He would ask you if you needed anything. If you answer no, he’ll tuck you in your bed and make sure you’re comfy. “Just call for me if you need anything, okay? Stay there and rest, no buts”

Taehyung: He’ll know you’re sick when asked you to sing for him. It’s a daily routine for the both of you, he would sing for you and he would sing for you. You would always sing first so when you tried singing to him, your voice would be raspier than normal which would trigger him to ask if you’re sick. If you say yes, he’ll make you lie down and sing for you instead. If you say no, he’ll still make you lie down and sing for you. “I’ll sing to you instead. Don’t try to talk and just rest and relax, alright?”

Jungkook: He would know by the lack of your usual cheery voice in the dorm. You’ll still talk lively even if you’re sick but there’s a limitation to that so you would try and lessen it as much as possible but he’ll notice. He’ll go to your room and take care of you for the night. He’ll even sleep beside you no matter what you say. Even though he’s just a year older than you, he’ll be the the most caring person you know that time. “I already know you’re sick so don’t try anything. Just sleep, Bea. I’ll be right beside you.”