Scare Prank

a/n this happened when the boys were showed something and was scared when a scary woman popped up. Yeah

~~~~

The eight of you and Lihee ( a/n refer to Jin and The Big Ass Kitchen Scissor) were hanging out as usual when Sejin, the band's manager, said that you will be asked to go to the meeting room individually. Looking at the door, you saw that there was a camera, they're filming, which means that there will be another twist. Who are you even kidding, there's always a twist whenever things like this happens.

Sejin asked Namjoon to come with him and be the first person to go. "What do you think they would do?" Hobi asked when the door closed behind Namjoon. "I don't know but I feel like there's a twist." you answered trying not to wake an asleep Yoongi on your shoulder. You're not really in the mood for his glares. "Twist?" Tae spun on his chair when Lihee was done with his make up. You nodded as an answer.

Yoongi was the next person who was asked to go to the meeting room. They also said that Namjoon will be waiting on the other side when Jimin asked where he was. "Other side?" he whispered, looking very confused. "What does he mean by the other side?" Jimin said louder.

Taehyung was the next person to go. You were sitting infront of the mirror while Lihee styles your hair. "I still don't understand about the twist" Jungkook huffed. You looked at him through the mirror and sighed "Twist, meaning that there's something else. Come on, don't tell me you forgot about the prank back at the elevator." Jimin laughed at what you said then said "Yeah, when you punched the guy on the stomach" "Don't be like that, atleast we know that she can throw a good punch" Jin said who was sitting next to you. "I taught her that!" Jungkook raised his hand to which you smiled at. He looked at you while smiling really big "Thanks, Oppa" you smiled back at him warmly. "Cute" Hoseok muttered under his breathe when he saw the interaction between you and Jungkook.

"J-Hope, you're up. Come on" Manager Sejin said when he came in. Now done with your hair and make up and sitting between Jimin and Jin, you looked at Hobi and gave him a thumbs up.

It was just you and Jimin in the room, waiting for your turn and you already know that you'll be going last.

"Jimin, let's go." you waved bye to Jimin but before he closed the door he told you "See you at the other side, dongsaeng" you laughed at his statement even after he closed the door.

"Bae? It's your turn" he said. When you stepped on the elevator you said to your manager "Why do I feel like I'm gonna be a test subject?" to which he just laughed it off and told you that's it's far from that. On the rest of your ride you kept on asking him what it was about. You've always been a curious cat but that didn't budge Sejin at all.

Arriving at the meeting room, you saw a lot of cameras set up at every angle. The light was dimmed and a single unoccupied chair was where the cameras were pointing at and infront of it was a laptop. Already figuring out where to sit, you saw a video waiting to be played. The staff told you that they will be filming your reaction towards the last bangtan bomb.

You were watching the video closely, too closely. You're face was literally was just 5 inches away from the screen. You forgot about the thought that something was off.

As you were in the middle of the video, an image of a woman's face bleeding all over with a deafening scream suddenly popped out. "What the #%$#!" You, being the kind of person that gets scared too easily, jumped away, off the chair, and just stood there breathing heavily. "Why?!" you screamed at the staff, you saw them laughing, even your manager. Still feeling shaken up, you still laughed at what just happened despite the fact that you just cursed.

"Welcome to the other side!"

"How was it?"

"Did you get scared?"

"I bet she did"

"Let her breathe"

"I wasn't even scared at all"

"I hit my knee"

Hearing Hoseok complain about hitting his knee made you laugh even more.

"So? What was your reaction?" Jungkook asked you while Jin handed you a chocolate flavored candy. "My reaction was great!" you answered him then put the candy in your mouth. "That's it? Nothing else?" Namjoon asked when he sat next to you. "Besides the fact that I might have said the f word? Nope, nothing else" you said to him nonchalantly. "YOU WHAT?!" Jin shouted from across the room.

Jin was lecturing you about how bad that word is while Namjoon just looked at Yoongi who was chuckling silently. "You're rubbing off on her" Namjoon stated and sighed.