Bae and Jin Moments (BaeJin)

You're currently doing a Vlive when Jin came in while carrying a paper bag. "Hey Bea." He greeted after closing the door. "Saw you doing a live and I remember you promising something to me." He added, not even letting you greet him back. "Promise you something? When was this?" you asked him while moving the camera in front of the both of you. "Remember when you lost in a game?" he asked you with a smile. "I never lose to any of you except Kook." you stated. "Let me be clear then." Jin started. "Remember when you lost in a game with Jungkookie?" he said. "Oh yeah, the Overwatch. Why? What's that got to do with me promising anythi- Oh." You finally remembered. You were playing with Jungkook when Jin came. Apparently, Jungkook owed Jin something so to make it up for it, he has to defeat you and make you promise them that you'd let Jin do your hair and make-up while doing a live. So here you are, sitting in front of the camera with pigtails and a decent make up while Jin gushes over you.

~~~

Waking up from your sleep, you looked at your clock on your bedside table. 3:45am, what ghost would even be tough enough to wake you up from a deep slumber. Groaning, you went downstairs and saw the lights on and two people with cameras with them. Oh yeah, Jin has to make food for Namjoon and Tae's trip to a mountain as punishment, you though to yourself. Entering the lit kitchen, you saw Jin's head inside the bottom cabinet. "What're you doing, oppa?" you asked. The oldest would've jumped from your sudden appearance if it weren't for his head stuck in the cabinet so he just hit his head. "Ow! That hurt!" he whined while rubbing his head. Once, seeing that person he asked you, "Hey Bea, why are you up this early?" "Some ghost woke me up. " you answered him then waved at the camera. "I was looking for the soy. Did we run out or something?" he questioned. You helped him look for it for almost five minutes. Looking at the counter, you saw a bottle with black liquid inside. You sighed and picked it up, giving it to Jin. "Oh here it is! Where'd you find it?" he asked. "It was on the counter, oppa. It was literally just behind you." You stated with a poker face. Jin just laughed awkwardly then gave you a big hug and a kiss on your temple "Thanks little Bee."

~~~

It was your first day on school and you're having a nervous fit and Jin was there to comfort you. "What if I make a fool of myself, what if I trip or something, what if I walk on the wrong classroom, what if I do some-" "Bee!" Jin interrupted you. "Knowing you for a few years now, I know that you'll do great on your first day, don't worry. And if something does happen, it's not like you'll stay on the ground right? If you do, then I don't know who you are. So cheer up!" he said while smiling at you. You're still nervous but not so much now and it's thanks to Jin so you stood up and hugged him really tight. "Thanks, oppa." "Everything for my baby." he hugged back while ruffling your hair. "Hey! Don't! Lihee unnie wil kill you if she sees you messing up my hair!" you fixed your hair, trying to make it look like normal. "Not if I escape." "You wouldn't" you gasped. "I'm just joking! I wouldn't leave you behind."