The Love of Your Life

"Bea, slow down, you're gonna choke" Jin said while he watched you engulfed what he served. Eating faster than EatJin himself, she went straight up in her room when she finished her meal, thanking Jin in the process.

"Why is she like that these days? Is she sick?" Jungkook asked the oldest. Jimin sitting next to him said, "Don't be silly Jungkook, no one can eat that fast when their sick" "Then why is she eating like there's no tomorrow" Taehyung said, he was sitting next to Jimin and patting his stomach.

~~~

"Yoongi, can you check up on her, she's been in her room the whole day" Jin sighed when he heard the clock chime, signaling that it's 3 in the afternoon. "Don't be dramatic, it's only been three hours" Yoongi answered, not looking up from his phone. "She can't stay in a room alone for an hour, why is she doing that now?" Jin asked the others, obviously worrying about you. Namjoon that just walked in said "It's because of the love of her life."

Looking up from what you were reading, you heard multiple sets of footsteps nearing your room.

"You're overreacting, hyung. I didn't even say anything about a boyfr-"

"Do not say that to me Namjoon, who says that she can have a boyfriend?!"

"My dongsaeng has a boyfriend? He better not get her hopes up"

"Bea has a boyfriend?"

" How?"

"Since when did she start dating? I would've made a move alread- Ow!"

"Lay a hand on her, and consider yourself missing a limb"

"Why am I suddenly getting dragged in this"

"BEA! WHO IS HE?! TELL ME HIS NAME! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND" looking at Jin wide eyed you said "What Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend". "I KNEW IT! IS HE AN IDOL? WHERE DOES HE LIVE? MAKE HIM COME HERE, I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH HI- wait what?" Jin stopped. "I. Don't. Have. A. Boyfriend" you stared at him like he's gone mad.

"YOU TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND" Jin looked at Namjoon. "I didn't say anything about her having a boyfriend, hyung." Jin looked at him. He also added "I said 'the love of her life'". "Isn't that the same thing?" Jin asked.

You finally showed them the reason why you were in your room for hours these past few days. "Harry Potter?" Hoseok read. "Yup" you smiled at him. You looked at Jin, who was currently scratching his head while Namjoon looked at him. "You should have made it clear earlier" Namjoon just threw his hands in the air and let out a big sigh while walking out of your room. Jin following him behind and startedlecturing him about making things clear at an early time.

"So..... does that mean that I can make a move on her? She do- OKAY! I GUESS THAT'S A NO THE- OW! STOP THROWING LEGOS AT ME WOMAN! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT, NAMJOON-HYUNG BANNED THAT ALREADY! I SAID STO- OW!" seeing Jimin hurrying out of your room with his hands covering his face, Tae and Kookie followed him while laughing "Damn, she can aim well"

"Can I have one of those?" Yoongi asked when he saw the reaction from Jimin "Then maybe a certain someone can finally learn and stop interrupting my sleep" and looked at Hoseok. "Suit
yourself" you answered, turning back at your book then smiled, hearing Hobi's screeches.