YoonBae Fight

The day was Saturday and you, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were in the company building, specifically in each other’s respective studios.  The four of you have spent two days and it was currently the third day. You were in your own studio, The Crib, and was adding finishing touches to the last song you spent the whole night trying to do. Looking at the date and time from your phone, you realized that you have barely talked to the boys and them to you. They know what to do when it’s time to work so the others give each other space.

There are a couple of messages from the boys, reminding you to eat and rest for a few hours at the least. It’s a normal thing for everyone to not notice the time when doing something especially to the four of you since you’re in charge of song writing and producing.

~~

Reading each message, you told them that you just finished the last song and that you didn’t forget to rest and eat. Scanning at the names of the members, one name didn’t show up. You let out a sigh and messaged him, asking how he is. Yoongi has been known to work himself on end and forget to take care of himself and it sometimes takes a toll on him. It has been like that for years but it still worries you that he might take it too far and eventually suffer something worse to his health that you, the boys, the company, and the fans might worry about.

You stood up from your seat and stretched, a few bones making a popping sound because of how many hours you stayed sat down. Shutting down the computer and grabbing the flashdrive containing the songs you finished, you made your way out of your studio, not forgetting to properly lock it.

~~

The hallway was so bright that it hurt your eyes a little bit but didn’t mind it, it’s was nice to feel and see such light but thought that natural sunlight would be better. Walking through the hallway, you entered the producer’s room and gave him the flashdrive. He asked you some questions and said that you were done.

You visited Namjoon and Hoseok’s studio to check in on them and they seemed just fine. “I’m going to Yoongi oppa’s studio now and head straight home, okay?” you told each of them before continuing to Yoongi’s studio.

The silver digital lock on his door shows how private he is when working and everyone knows that so no one can casually walk freely in his studio but lucky for you, he gave you the passcode. You entered the four digits and opened the door. Stepping quietly, you put the food that you got for him on the table beside a chair that was near the door.

You quietly tapped him on the shoulder and gestured him to remove his headphones so you can talk. Once he removed, he gave you a weird stare that gave off a bad feeling. “I brought you food. I figured that you haven’t eaten all day and it’s already afterno-“ “Who gave you permission to enter?” he suddenly cut you off. You stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering “ no one did.” you told him. “No one gave you permission yet here you are.” He eyed you then turned to his computer. You just looked at him, not saying anything. A minute passed and he looked at you again, “just go home, I’m not yet done here” then turned again. “I know, I just brought you food. Knowing you, you’d just fo-“ “If you do know me, you would know how irritating your presence is to me at this moment and it’s taking a lot of effort to hold myself back so do me a favour and get the hell out of my studio” he stared at you sharply and knew that it’s time to leave. You didn’t expect that at all from him.

There have been times where he would get mad but this is different. He did not shout at all but the way he spoke to you made you feel insensitive. Insensitive because you didn’t even consider that he may be stressed and you just waltzed yourself at a time where he's on edge.

You nodded and silently walked out of the studio. Once on the hallway, you just walked while looking down and didn’t notice that Jimin was there. He looked at you walking past him and ran after you. Jimin grabbed your arm and was surprised when he saw your expression, a face that probably looks like about to cry. “What’s wrong?” he asked you. Staring at him, you forced yourself to smile “Nothing, I just feel tired” you answered. He looked at you unamusingly, knowing that your lying, he was about to question you more but he knew better than to let you rest first. Jimin sighed, “Okay, Taehyung is in the basement with the car. We decided to fetch you so wouldn’t come home alone. We asked Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung if they’re done as well but it looks like they’re not. Yoongi hyung hasn’t responded yet so I’m going to ask him myself” he stated. You shook your head and said “He’s still not finished.” Jimin stared at you, “Okay, I’ll just talk to our manager, you go on first to Tae, okay?” you just nodded as an answer and walked away.

Jimin sighed once again when you were not in his sight anymore and messaged Tae that you were on your way down. He walked straight to Yoongi’s studio and punched in the code that he saw Yoongi punch in a few days ago. He just barely closed the door when Yoongi took off his headphones and slammed it down on his table, “Damn it, Bea! I told you I’m not yet done, I don’t need you breathing on my neck all the time!” he shouted then turned his chair around, expecting to see Bea but saw Jimin instead. “Yoongi hyung?” Jimin asked expectantly, waiting for an explanation. “Sorry, I thought that you were Bea.” Yoongi said with a sigh. “And what if it was Bea and not me.” Jimin said, he didn’t say it in a questioning matter but with a tone that says try me. Jimin shook his head at him while Yoongi looked down. The food left by you on the table was spotted by Jimin, “eat that” he said then left. The older looked up once he heard the door close.

Yoongi stood up and looked at the food and saw a note on top that says to not forget to eat and rest. He suddenly remembered what he said to you and what he accidentally shouted at Jimin thinking that it was you. He shook his head in disappointed but ate the food and promised that he would make it up to you.

~~

Jimin arrived and entered in the van where Taehyung was trying to cheer you up. “Let’s go.” Jimin said. A few minutes of Taehyung doing silly things to make you smile, he eventually made you crack a small smile and when he saw that, he gave you a huge hug. That hug was so comfortable that you fell asleep.

You eventually woke up slightly to Jungkook carrying you to your bedroom but you didn’t miss how Jimin was talking to Jin in a serious way. Jungkook looked at you and smiled, “Go back to sleep” which you eventually did when your head hit the soft material of your pillow.

~~

Yoongi entered the house that he shares with his 7 other members and immediately fell sleepy and tired. Those days he spent working on the songs finally came up to him but he can’t rest yet knowing what he did.

On the way upstairs, he saw Jin and asked Yoongi to follow him to their room. He sighed knowing that Jimin probably told him when they got back. Once in their room, Jin looked at Yoongi pointedly but before the older could speak he said, “I know what I did and it was a dipshit thing to do and trust me, I’m more mad of myself.” Jin just looked at him and sighed, “I know what you’re doing and working on is very stressful but you’re not the one experiencing that, the four of you also carries that burden so please try to be considerate.” Yoongi nodded and Jin finally let him go.

~~

Knocking at your door, he waited for a response but got nothing. He was at it for almost five minutes and got tired. He tried to open your door and found that it was unlocked, peaking at the inside, he saw you sleeping, still in the clothes that you wore when he saw you leave. He entered your room and sat on the edge of your bed and sighed.

You woke up because of sound of breath and almost freaked out until you saw that it was just Yoongi. You silently sat on your bed and just looked down. Yoongi looked at you properly then asked, “How was the songs you made?” you looked at him for a bit before answering that it went alright. “Look, I’m sorry for how I acted a while ago. It was uncalled for and the stress was getting to me.” He explained shortly but sincerely. You knew how he is, he doesn’t really want to elaborate on things but knew that he’s sincere. You finally looked at him, “Did you eat the food I brought?” you asked him. He smiled at your question, knowing that you’re finally okay with him again. “Yes, I did. Thanks for that. You’re right, I would’ve forgotten eating if it wasn’t for you” he said with a smile while looking at you. It’s nice to finally be at ease and not on edge now that the work is finished and no hard feelings is evident between the two of you.