Expensive Girl

It was a great start of day when you woke up being surrounded by the boys. All of you had your usual movie night every month. This started after two months when the band was finally finalized. Before, the space that all of you would stay was small but that didn't stop you from having them and you were glad because every movie night with them, every problem, big or small, would be brought up and fixed.

You got up from where you were lying which was between Hobi and Jimin and on top of your heads was Taehyung with his feet near Yoongi's head. He won't be happy about that.

Finally succeeding in getting up, you stretched and went to the bathroom to freshen up then went to the kitchen to start with the breakfast. You knew Jin would join you in a few minutes.
You felt someone kiss your temple a few minutes later. You turned to look at the person and saw that it was Jin, just like what you said before.

~~~

The both of you were in the middle of a conversation about Santa's beard when the others walked in. "Good morning hyung. Good morning Bea" they greeted with a kiss on either your cheeks or your forehead. "Where's my kiss?" Jin playfully asked while putting his hands on his hips. "Ew" Jungkook comented with a scrunched up face. "I dare you to say that to me again and you'll see yourself with a spoon coming out of yo-"

~~~

Your head was on Yoongi's lap when you heard laughter from upstairs. Now, it's normal that you'd hear laughter from the dorm but there's a category for the laughs that resonate within the dorm everyday: Normal-which is literally a normal laugh, Panicked-which is when something bad happened, Maniac-which is when something sexual innuendo is present, and the Crazy-which is literally a crazy hyena-like laugh and it looks like that's what you were currently hearing.

Looking at the ceiling, you tried to decipher whose laugh it were. Hearing them for atleast thirty seconds, you knew that it was Jimin, Tae, and Jin. Jungkook just came out of the first floor bathroom when the three raced down to reach where you, Yoongi and now Jungkook are. "You've got to listen to this." Tae said while trying hard not to laugh.

As you were about to play the song that got the three in hysterical laughter, Hobi came down looking confused. "I heard laughter and wondered, why I wasn't with it." he stated then sat beside you. You were gonna press the play button when Hobi saw what it was and laughed. "This is gonna be good" he laughed while Yoongi chuckled.

Looks like it was just you and Jungkook who were left clueless. Finally playing it, you recognized Monie's voice after a few seconds. Though it got weird after you heard '1, 2, 3, girl'. The others were trying to laugh but you and Jungkook was stunned. The both of you were allowed to know certain things since you'll eventually learn about them but you weren't ready for this. But you can't deny the laughter that was about to come out of your mouth.

The seven of you were laughing so hard for a few minutes until Jin and Yoongi gained their composure and calmed the rest down but you can't calm down and you eventually planned something out.

~~~

Hobi and Jimin were holding their phones, ready to capture this moment while Jungkook brought his camera. He gave the speaker to Tae and he connected it to his phone. Yoongi was infront and you and Jin was behind him. All of you approached his room and then it started.

Yoongi knocked on Namjoon's door. Namjoon was on his desk, reading a book. He looked up from what he was reading and saw that it was Yoongi who knocked although he can see several shadows behind him he didn't mind them. "Yes, hyung?" he asked the older one. Yoongi looked at him and sighed sadly. This got the leader nervous. "It's Bea." Yoongi murmured. Hearing your name you entered the room with Jin. Namjoon's now looking at you and asked again. "What happened?" he asked, his nerves getting the best of him.

Jin approached Namjoon's bed and said "We didn't want it to happen but it did." Jin's acting is quite good now that you peered at him.

The others walked in his room with their heads bowed while holding their equipments discreetly. "Hyung, we're really sorry." the male maknae said, his camera on the ground but made sure that the whole thing was seen.

"Taehyung, would you like to say something?" Jin finally said once he sensed that Namjoon's getting his nerves in a racket.

Taehyung was about to step towards Namjoon but you held him back. You looked at him in the eyes and sighed. The both of you walked towards your leader with heads still lowered. Just like what you all planned.

"Hyung, I-" Tae cut his own sentence and sighed. You held his hand, as a cue.

Suddenly, music filled Namjoon's room. "What the?" He was confused at first but once he saw the cameras, and heard his voice singing, he finally realized what was happening. "Really? This song? This was long ago, stop!" he whined but that just made you laugh even more. The ones with the camera gathered around Namjoon and teased him even more.

Once everything had calmed down Namjoon stood up "Okay, who planned this." he asked. You were silent although you sensed that the others were looking at you.

"Get your cameras." Monie said to them to which the others obliged. You were just about ready to escape when you heard Namjoon let out a mighty shout "LEE BEA!"

You ran out of the room with the leader hot on your heels while the others were filming. Maybe I shouldn't have pranked him, you thought when you saw that you had nowhere to ran.