Bae and Jungkook moments (BaeKook)

“Hey.” A person greeted then sat next to you. Looking up from your food, you saw that it was Jungkook who appeared. Before he sat, you were eating alone. It’s not that you don’t have friends, you do. It’s just that they every single one of them has a different circle of friends but they treat you as an equal so there’s no hard feelings. “Hey. What are you doing here?” you asked after he took his first bite. “Eating with you? Is that not allowed?” You and Jungkook weren’t on the same level so you don’t see him in very often in school but you do go home together. “You startled me, that’s all. We barely see each other in hallways.” You answered then went back to eating. “Well, our schedule has been changed and coincidentally, our lunch has the same time. I’m not complaining though. It just gives me more time with you.” He smiled, showing his bunny teeth, a sign that he’s happy. Seeing him smile brightly with just the thought of you having time with him makes you smile as well. It was the first time that you ate with him while in school so it was very memorable to the both of you.

~~~

“You’re supposed to substitute x with 11 since that’s the given. You can’t just use any number just cause you feel like it.” You were helping Jungkook with his homework on math and you tried to explain it to him easily but he wasn’t having any of it. “I get the logic now can we rest. I feel like the equation’s going to haunt me in my sleep.” He complained. “I don’t get why you know this stuff already, are you a descendant of Einstein or something?” he added. You scoffed at his words and laid on his bed to stretch your body since the both of you have been sitting for two hours. “Who knows?” you joked. “Okay let’s rest for 10 minutes then we can continue. I’ll just get water.” You stood up from the bed and stretched some more to get rid of the soreness of your neck. Reaching the kitchen, you made Jungkook coffee since he slept late last night and you felt bad that he has to concern himself with homework. You wanted to do that for him but that’s against your principle. You got your water and coffee and went back to Jungkook. You entered carefully and instead of seeing Jungkook sleeping, you saw him trying to do his homework. It was a sight so see honestly. His eyebrows scrunched together, obviously trying hard to solve the equation. You cleared your throat and handed him his coffee. “I thought you’re going to get water?” “You don’t want coffee? Fine then.” You stretched your arm towards him and tried to take the coffee from him to which he just took back. He muttered a thank you while drinking. You looked at his answers when he wasn’t looking. Even though his writing is a bit messy because of the erasures, he got all of them right. “I think you’ve had enough of math.” You smiled at him and gave a thumbs up. “So the answers were correct? None wrong?” to which you just shook your head to. He smiled really big and went to hug you while saying thank you again and again and promised to treat you.

~~~

“Why did you shoot me back there?!” you exclaimed to him. “You were in the way!” he shouted back, not letting his eyes steer away from the screen. The both of you are playing Overwatch and when the two of you play, expect a whole bunch of shouting and incoherent words. “I could’ve shot the guy instead!” you said loudly. You let go of the controller and waited for the game to be over. He’s been in the game for 5 minutes and you grew bored so for your entertainment and possible death, you distracted Jungkook which caused him to lose. “What the?” he looked at you, shocked which turned to irritation. “What? It’s payback for earlier.” You shrugged your shoulders. “Lee Bea.” He looked at you dangerously which is a sign to start running. You stuck your tongue out at him and ran. He scoffed and smiled a little after your little stunt but ran after you after. It has been a few hours and you stayed in Yoongi’s room for safety but dinner has to come so when the both of you finally saw each other, mayhem happened but it was fun to the both of you since you weren’t awkward with each other anymore not like the years before.