Bae and V Moments (Vae)

"Thank you so much!" you exclaimed to the person. You were currently in the mall and has just purchased a gift for Taehyung. It's a customized necklace with the date of your first meeting engraved at the back. Besides buying Gucci products, he has also gawked at the thought of a customized item so that's what you're going to give him. You arrived at the dorm and quietly went into his shared room with Namjoon. Getting the already wrapped package from your bag, you sneakily put it under his pillow and tiptoed out of the room. The day after, everyone was in the kitchen, greeting Tae a happy birthday. You smiled at the sight then jumped on the birthday boy's back and greeted him. "Thanks, Bea!" he hugged you tightly. "Wait, I just have to get something from my phone." He said after you got down from him then dashed upstairs. The seven of stayed at the kitchen to serve breakfast when all of you jumped out of surprise because of a yell "BEA!" Tae ran downstairs, carrying a necklace with a letter that you wrote and left with the package the night before. You were going to ask him if he liked the gift when he suddenly hugged you for the second time, saying thank you and how happy he is that you remembered. "You're welcome. You deserve the best. Happiest Birthday!"

~~~

"I think that the rhythm is too slow so I'm going to speed that up okay?" you told him. "You think? How about the lyrics? Is it okay?" Tae asked you. You sighed at his question then faced him. "Oppa, how many times have I told you that what you have written is amazing? I'm serious. The lyrics is more than okay. I've told you this a hundred times already. If anything else, I should be the one who's nervous cause' I don't know if me producing this is going to make your song as amazing as you want." You said. "Are you kidding? You've been producing songs since you've been a trainee so you producing this is going to be amazing." He countered. "I believe your words, so you should believe mine when I say that what you've written is brilliant. Don't doubt yourself ever again." You looked at him after saying that. He sighed at what you just spoken of. You're right though, he thought. He smiled and nodded at you which made you smile back.

~~~

"Are you sure that they're looking forward to meeting me because if you're just saying that to make me feel better, it's not. I'm really nervous. I don't think that I can live up to their expectations. What if th-" "Bea!" he interrupted your ranting. "I am 100% sure that they'll love you. My family's been really excited to meet you." He added. The both of you are currently on the way to Taehyung's place to meet his family. You were fidgety and nervous, your hands were shaking and you can't stay put at all. He had to put your seatbelt AND his legs over just so that he can make sure that you aren't going anywhere. An hour has passed and you two are already in front of the house. He looked at you and noticed you shaking. Dropping what he was carrying, he held your shoulder and turned you towards him. "Listen, I know that this is very scary for you, meeting new people and all but they're just like me. I promise. It's like you're meeting a bunch of me!" he told you, raising his arms. You smiled at his effort and calmed down a little bit. You breathed in and exhaled. You nodded at him, a sign that you're ready. He hugged you and thanked you a couple of times.