Bloody Week

JIN: Would probably go full on eomma mode. He'll literally baby you all the time. Always asking if you need anything. Eventually, you getting annoyed. He would also input his thoughts with how a period should work.

"Are you hungry?"

"Is the compress hot enough?"

"Do you want cuddles, I heard that girls like cuddles from a handsome man"

"Do you have enough tampons? Napkins? I think a diaper would work better, tbh"

"Do you want me to fe-" "Oppa! I think I can handle this."

"Are you sure? Anyways, here's a bell. Ring it if you nee-" "SHOO!"

YOONGI: Although he may seem like a cold person sometimes, he'll get worried but won't be obvious about it. He'll look over you without being caught. Once, you were lying on the couch, muttering about how chocolates sounds nice at the moment but then hearing something fall on the end of the couch. Looking at it you would see that it's a chocolate and Yoongi's back disappearing around the corner.

"THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATE, OPPA!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, child"

HOSEOK: Now this is a sight to see. Upon knowing that it's the bloody week, he would jump to you and tell you how he would help his noona whenever she has her period and he would do the same to you. He would tell you different stories, forgetting the fact that you can get extremely moody when it's that time of the month, would get surprised when he sees you glaring at him.

"So when she was having hard ti- uhm right, I'll buy the necessities, just sit there listen to music, eat, sleep, yeah"

NAMJOON: He would panic, really. The moment he heard that you were on your bed suffering from the red liquiditis, he would stand up really fast and go to your room and ask you different scientific questions continuously which would annoy you. Seeing the change of your mood, he would talk to you softly. Too softly.

"Should I take your blood pressure to check if you're really on your period?"

"It should say that you're low blood"

"Okay you're shedding the lining of the uterus, that's good"

"That means you don't have any fertilized egg in there, right?"

"Also do you know that you wouldn't kno- Don't worry, you're gonna get through this, Bee"

"Be strong okay? Call one of us if you think that you can't hol-" "Oppa, I'm not on my death bed yet"

JIMIN: Now this mochi right here would be your personal cuddle buddy. No one can take that place, a certain Kim tried to but was pushed off the bed by you while glaring at him.

"Ow! That hurt, Bea!"

"I just wanna cud-"

"Tae, you wouldn't want to be the receiving end of her glares, I'm telling you now get out. She wants my cuddles"

TAEHYUNG:  He's cautious around you whenever it's the bloody red tide. He knows how sensitive you are but there are times that you'll ask for him to reduce the pain of your cramps. His hands works wonders, tbh (a/n no, not that kind of wonders). And sometimes his stories would help you too.

"You called, princess?"

"Awww, my baby is hurtie"

"So when I was making my way to the store, I was looking at my phone and didn't see the wall so I bumped into it" "Whose fault was it?"

"Honestly, it's the wall's."

JUNGKOOK: One would expect that this guy would panic and run but, surprisingly, he would be calm. Although he may be a little awkward, he would eventually get used to your mood swings. He would always ask you what you were craving for and he would get it for you, also to avoid your tantrums. He wouldn't want to be hit by a flying shoe again, would he.

"Really, Bea. I'll get it for you later." avoids a stuff toy

"You're french fries can wait, I need to play overwatch!" managed to dodge your pillow

"Whatever, I'm gonna go and pla- fck that hurt!"

"I'll get your fries for you now, nice shoes by the way"