God of Destruction

Ever since you and Namjoon came in each others lives, constant breakage and fixing would happen inside and outside the dorm. The first few times, you thought that it was just because of his anxiousness caused by your arrival but when it happened too often, you grew used to things breaking.

It was just a week since you came and trained with him when he broke
something. The both of you were in the recording studio in the company building, trying to come up with an idea or inspiration to write a song.

The both of you were in a good mood, causing you two to be a little bit too hyper.

It was actually the first time that you and him had time to joke with each other. As the both of you were done, he challenged you to race to the door, saying that the last one would wash the dishes for a whole week.

You agreed at his deal then counted from 3 to 1. Since you’re the closest to the door, you had an advantage but you remembered his long ass spider legs but you still tried you best which resulted to you winning by four inches from Namjoon’s fingers.

You fell on your butt just outside the room because of how fast you moved,
looking up, you saw Namjoon suddenly getting out of balance and fall on the floor with his hands outstretched to break the fall. You were breathing hard because of the sudden actions but seeing his face was worth it.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked you while picking up his bag he threw at the door to keep it open when he was racing with you. “You should’ve seen your face. It was epic.” you laughed. “Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want.” he sulked. “Sure will, since you’ll do the dishes for a week.” “Aw come on, Bee. That deal was just a joke.” he tried to convince you to not make him work. “To you but not to me.” you teased.

“Where’s the key? I’ll lock up so we can go home.” you said to him. He opened the front pocket of his bag to get the key and give it to you. As you were about to lock the door, you noticed a white line etched on the door. Mind you, it was a glass door.

“Oppa?” “Yeah?” he looked at you then to what you were looking. “That’s definitely not my fault.” you stated. You turned to look at him and gulped. “We’re dead.” he sighed in defeat.

~~~

Three years after that and you and Namjoon found yourselves in front of the same door in the company building with a new scratch mark and a barely hanging door knob. You sighed and looked at Namjoon. “Not again.” Namjoon laughed and slung a hand on your shoulder. “This brings me back when we raced.” he smiled. “Yeah, it does. Except for the poor door knob.” you reminded him with a smile on your face.