Jin and the Bigass Kitchen Scissors

"Oppa, give me back my candies!" barging into Namjoon's room. "I didn't do anything to your candies, Bee" he sighed, obviously getting tired of being accused of hiding your candies. "Ask the others, they might be playing with you again" he added. You nodded and was about to go out of his room but instead you ran to him, giving him a hug and saying sorry. As the door closed, Namjoon couldn't stop the urge to smile at his dongsaeng. You might have grown physically and have matured but you'll always be his little Bee from 8 years ago, he thought.

Barging into the next room, you noticed that it was Jin's. Not finding him lying on his bed with his phone was quite weird, then again he wasn't in the kitchen either and it was already noon. He promised that the both of you would be making lunch since this is the first day of your small break.

Hearing something shuffling in his bathroom, you approached the door. "Oppa?" you knocked. "Yes?" he answered back. Turning the knob, you saw Jin with his camera infront of him while holding scissors. BIGASS SCISSORS.

You looking at the scissors first said "Is that our kitchen scissors?" you asked while staring at it

You looking at the scissors first said "Is that our kitchen scissors?" you asked while staring at it. Now that you think about it, you haven't seen that pair of scissors around the kitchen
nowadays. "Uhm" that small sound made the answer clear.

"Have you seen my can-" you stopped halfway your sentence when you saw what was on the ground. Hair. "I saw Jungkook take it with Jim-" Jin stopped when he saw you point at something and followed the direction of your finger. "Unnie's gonna kill you, you know that right?" you smiled at him, although it was a scared smile. You were scared for him. You've seen your stylist unnies mad and they were absolutely scary. They're definitely gonna come after Jin once they see this video.

~~~

Once you got your candies back from Jungkook, you sat beside Jin on his bed while watching the video. The things you said to him were actually caught in his video too. "You're really gonna post it?" you asked him. "I already did" you looked at him like he was crazy. "You better get ready once Lihee-unnie calls, you wo-" you were cut off when because Jin's phone started ringing. You looked at Jin's phone and grimaced, it was Lihee.

Lihee's the head stylist of the band, as in the hair stylist, make-up artist and the one in charge of your outfits. The moment Jin pressed accept on his phone you can hear Lihee scream her head off. "KIM SEOKJIN WHO TOLD YOU TO CUT YOUR HAIR OFF LIKE THAT WITH A PAIR OF KITCHEN SCISSORS. YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE. YOU BETTER WISH THAT YOUR VACATION EXTENDS BECAUSE IF I SEE YOU, YOU WON'T BE CUTTING ANY OF YOUR HAIR SOON, DO YOU HEAR ME KIM SEO-" running out of his room you bumped into Hoseok. "Why do I hear Lihee-noona shouting? It's like she's gonna pull her hair out" he said. "It's not her hair she'll be pulling out" you answered while feeling bad for your oldest brother.