Hope on the Street

"Bea? Jungkook" you heard someone calling you from you and Jungkook's bedroom door. Looking up from the book that you were currently reading, you saw Hobi. "Yeah?" the both of you answered. Instead of answering, he smiled at the both of you. "Oh no" Jungkook suddenly muttered. "Why? What's wrong? And why are you smiling creepily?" you asked the both of them, looking back and forth.

~~~

"Are you both ready?" Hoseok asks the both of you. You and Jungkook have been asked to appear on Hope on the Street and by appear, it means dance.

 You and Jungkook have been asked to appear on Hope on the Street and by appear, it means dance

(a/n this is what you were wearing btw)

"Yeah" Jungkook answered for the both of you. The two of you are gonna do a cover of Manolo by Trip Lee but was choreographed by Keone Madrid.

"Someone tell me again why I agreed to this?" you asked them. "Because you love me and ARMYS" Hobi immediately answered. "True" you smiled then asked for Hoseok to start the music.

~~~

"That was hard" you panted when the dance was over but still smiled nonetheless. Although it was tiring, it was really fun. "Imagine how ARMYs would react to that." you said after drinking from your water bottle. It was true though, you know your fans well. They like being fed, either it's a selca or a video, they'll immediately flood your twitter with compliments. Of course, there would be negative responses but that didn't bother you like it did a few years back.

"I'm tired" Jungkook whined. "You're such a baby" you teased him. "Coming from someone that cries over a jar of candies" he teased back while smirking. "You take that back" you said to him. "What if I don't" he challenged after laughing for a second because of how cute you are whenever someone talks about your love for candies. "Then say goodbye to your 264 white tees and your brand new computer set". That shut Jungkook up. You may be the youngest in the group but you're also not one to be mess with, Yoongi taught you that.

"It's up! It's up!" Hobi exclaimed while you were trying to lay your head on Jungkook's lap to sleep. "What is?" you asked him. "The video. Whoa, the feedbacks are really great" he said
while smiling. You both looked at the phone and saw the comments.

"JUNGKOOK OMG DSGAFRDSRAYD"

"BAE IS AMAZEBALLS"

"I NEED MORE OF HOBI SRQWRWEF"

"artxjax"

"^MY PHONE DROPPED ON MY FACE BUT OHMYGOD"

"ew"

"Ayeee there the goes the slut again"

"^stfu"

"YALL BAEJUNGSEOK BRUH"

"Damn, girl looks dope with dem moves doe"

"What a hoe"

"Bea go die in a ho-"

Hobi suddenly turned his phone off and turned to you, "You do know that you're an amazing person right?" "Don't worry, I'm used to it by now" you smiled at him. "You're not leaving this room unless you agree with me that you're an amazing person." he stated while looking at you. You chuckled at him, knowing that he was serious.

Living with Hoseok along with the boys, he made sure that you're always smiling. Being the only girl in the group has its ups and downs, they know that, especially Hoseok. He won't miss a day where he'll make you laugh and smile, he'll make sure of it. He promised to himself that he'll try to make sure that you're okay and full of hope at all times when he saw you looking blank and crying two years back. It hurt him so much when he walked into your shared room and seeing you crying without any expression while holding your phone. It scared him, that was the day that he started being more attentive to you and you noticed that. You were so thankful of him and you expressed that every single time he would make you smile.

"Come on, say it" Hoseok urged you. Looking at him smiling at you, you couldn't help but smile back "I'm an amazing person" "That's our girl" he said then engulfed you into a hug and eventually bringing Jungkook in on it too.

"Let's go?" you offered after the hug session. The both of them nodding at you as their answers. "I hope you know that you're not a hoe" Jungkook suddenly whispered in your ear. You laughed at him but agreed and thanked him.