Show Champion: Year End Interview

You were at Show Champion for a year end celebration and welcome 2016. You were walking down the hall, talking to Lihee when Hoseok, or should you say J-Hope, came up behind you. Lihee immediately moved away when she saw the camera that Hoseok was holding, but you didn't.

"I mean, I was just walking through the dorm when I saw him came out of the refrigera- Fck!" you blurted out when someone suddenly poked at you at your side. You're ticklish, like WAAAY ticklish and since you get surprised really, you said the first thing that you heard a certain person say lately.

"Where did you learn that word, young lady?" the person interrogated you. "What's your name?" you asked back when you saw the person. "Jung Hoseok" he answered. "There you go, we both got our answers." you walked away, still not noticing the camera that he was holding.

"She's hanging out with Suga-hyung too much." Hoseok shook his head at the camera but still ran after your retreating figure.

~~~

"Since the year is ending soon, what do you want to achieve and do for the next year and who do you want to thank?" he asked you after he showed you the camera that he was holding. The both of you hoped for the producer to cut the part that you cursed at Hoseok, you don't want Jin to scold the hell out of you.

"The year 2016, I really hope that BTS will be even more successful and that people would appreciate the meaning of the songs that we release." you said to the camera. "Releasing music is not just about how cool the beat and the rhythm is. We use certain and specific topics as the inspirations for the songs that we release and I hope that people would be aware of that."

"I want to thank a lot of people. BigHit Entertainment, Bang pd-nim, the staff, the stylist unnies, my members, and of course my parents. I want to express my gratitude to all of you one day and I hope that I will be doing that in 2016." you smiled at the camera. "ARMY! Thank you for your unending support towards our songs and us generally. I really want to give you what you deserve next year!"

"What would you like to say to the members?" Hoseok asked you after he adjusted the camera for the nth time. "The members? There would be a lot" you laughed.

"Uhm.. To our leader-nim. Oppa, thank you for being my personal pillow and the everyday quotes, a day would never pass that you wouldn't give and tell me quotes. But I wish you would stop dropping my phone whenever you borrow it."

"To Jin oppa. Thank you for being my cooking buddy everytime the boys would get hungry. But I wish you would stop attacking me with questions whenever I would mention a guy's name for all you know, that could be your cousin"

"Suga oppa. Thank you for protecting me from Jin oppa all the time but please stop trying to ask me if I would want lamb skewers. I'll tell you if I want to eat, don't worry"

"To Jimin oppa. Thank you for letting me hit you when I'm upset but you've got to stop flirting with me. It's weird."

"To V oppa. I really want to thank you for being the person that would always hug me whenever I feel down. But please refrain from stealing my candies if you still want your phone functioning for a few months"

"To Jungkook oppa. Thank you for always being by my side whenever we're at school and making sure that I don't get hurt even though you would always make fun of me. But really, if you don't stop threatening to cut my hair, I'll get rid of your gaming consoles, I don't care if my data was saved there or not."

"How about me?" Hoseok whined while pouting his lips which made you 'aww' mentally.

"To J-Hope oppa. I really want to thank you for teaching me choreographies and for always having that smile on your face. But I really wish that you would stop cursing around me, I'm finding myself cursing at every little thing that would surprise me." you smiled at him.

"Please stop exposing me, sweet child"