Airport Problem

You and the boys have just landed on Japan and all of you were having a hard time reaching your assigned vehicle. Fans were everywhere and it was really cramped to the point that you and the boys couldn't even move. You experience this kind of thing once in a while especially when there's a tour.

Bodyguards tried protecting you but there's no way of it. You stuck with Jungkook and Namjoon the whole time. The others already went ahead.

You were getting even more suffocated as the time passes by. Jungkook was holding your hand and Namjoon was talking to the bodyguards that they need to have a move on.

The bodyguards have absolutely no choice but to forcefully shove people just so that you can atleast walk towards your destination. You felt bad because you would see them get hurt and stumble down.

You were halfway towards your destination when someone pulled you from behind that made you let go of Jungkook's hand. Since you were at the very back, no one was able to catch you so you went crashing down towards the cold floor. Jungkook turned around when he felt your hand slipped from his and tugged Namjoon's jacket, telling him that you were somewhere at the back.

As you were trying to get up, you looked at where the others walked to, you could see that Jungkook and Namjoon was looking for you but was ushered forward by the bodyguards. Someone tried to help you up and saw that it wasn't a bodyguard but someone that runs a Yoongi fansite.

"We saw someone pull you down by the hair, the others are trying to hold them down" she said kindly. You hugged her and thanked her profusely. You looked around at where you were standing and saw other fansite owners ready to throw hands to the person that hurt you if they would try to come closer.

You had no way to know where you're going. You turned to Yoongi's fansite to ask what direction did the others go. She was talking to what looks like a Jin fansite.

The both of them turned to look at you and they were the one that guided you. You were thanking them so much when the bodyguards came and took you from them. Before leaving you hugged them shortly and formed a finger heart.

Jungkook was biting his fingers due to nervousness. Jin and Hobi was obviously stressing out. Namjoon was talking to Sejin, the both of them worrying too much. Jimin and Taehyung kept looking at the crowd, trying to atleast catch a glimpse of you. Yoongi who wanted to sleep so bad after arriving suddenly became awake and was talking to the bodyguard.

Arriving at where they are, Jungkook dashed straight to you and kept apologizing for not going back. Namjoon went and hugged you to while saying sorry for not looking out for you and for not putting you infront of him. Sejin sighed in relief and dialled a number on his phone to tell Bang PD-nim that you were okay. Jin and Hobi asked you if you were okay repeatedly. Jimin and Taehyung went to you to ask if someone tried to hurt you. Yoongi checked you arms if you were hurt.

Finally sitting in the car, you breathed a sigh of relief and decided to tell them what happened. While telling them everything, Jungkook, who was on your left, put his head on your shoulder and held your hand tightly. When they heard about the fan that pulled your hair, you saw Namjoon shake his head and when it got the the fansite owners that helped and protected you, all of you decided to post a thank you message and a statement regarding how fans should consider personal space and the health of the person. You also tweeted a thank you message to the fansite owners that helped you.