Superstar BTS

"Yoongi? Have you seen the Jimin and the others?" Jin asked the lump of limbs lying on the couch. Peeking up and seeing the oldest "Do I look like I'm hiding them in my pockets?". Jin just rolled his eyes and walked away mumbling "You're wearing boxers and a tee, you don't have pockets".

"Okay, he's gone." Yoongi said. "How did he not see us behind the couch?" you asked while getting up from behind the couch. "Beats me" Jimin anwered, trying to untangle his legs with Taehyung. "Why were you even hiding from him?" Yoongi asked, not looking at them. "He keeps on confiscating our phones, hyung." Jungkook moaned, obviously tired of Jin popping out of nowhere and taking their phones. "And why is that, huh?" Yoongi asked again, now moving his arms from his eyes so he can look at the four of you. "We were playing Superstar BTS, hyung" Taehyung answered then added "But we still managed to get our phones back, though." "We? Bea managed to get our phones back." Jimin corrected him. "By the way, how did you get our phones back?" Jungkook asked you while trying to sit on the couch now that Yoongi has sat up. But instead of answering you just smiled at them. "You're creepy" Tae commented when he looked at you.

~~~

"Hoseok? Have you seen Bea?" Jin asked Hoseok, when he saw him coming up the stairs. "Yeah, she's with Yoongi." he answered after he drinked his coffee.

"MIN YOONGI!" Jin screamed which made Hoseok almost drop his (a/n croissant. No? Okay) drink. "Eommazilla coming, better scram" Jungkook said, running away. The other three following him. Yoongi, hearing the heavy steps of Jin, went ahead and locked himself in his studio.

Suddenly hearing an upbeat sound, he turned and looked at where it was coming from and saw the four of you. "Really? Here?" Yoongi asked. "You're the only person that we feel safe with" you smiled at him cheekily. "If Jin, managed to open my door, you're all gonna pay for the locks.

~~~

"HOW IS THIS THE NORMAL MODE?!" you heard Jimin said and looking at his expression, he looks like he's ready to smash his phone on the ground. You don't blame him for feeling like that though, you've also had a hard time playing in normal mode. Yoongi, watching all of you for a few minutes now suddenly got curious as to why Jimin was getting so worked up. Standing up from where he was sitting he walked closer to where the four of you were huddled.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

"JUNGKOOK, STOP NUDGING ME!"

"I MISSED JUST ONE NOTE, I DESERVE THREE STARS!"

"HA! THREE STARS ON HARD MODE!"

"STOP GLOATING, I'LL FEED YOU TO JIN, YOU COCONUT HEAD!"

"Why do I hear Yoongi screaming with the maknaes?" Namjoon suddenly asked Hoseok and Jin when he saw them both in the kitchen. Jin who was massaging his forehead just sighed. "It was because of Superstar BTS, Jin hyung has been trying to take their phones to make them help out in the house" Hoseok answered while chuckling lightly "I mean, I don't blame them, I played it a couple of times" he added. "I confiscated their phones a couple of times now and they've always managed to get it back" Jin said, letting his head fall on the kitchen counter. "They?" Jin just nodded at Namjoon's question. Hoseok and Namjoon just looked at each other and shook their head while smiling. "They? More like Bea" Namjoon said before walking up the stairs, returning to his studio and laughed when he heard Yoongi shout again.