Jimin's Gochu

The eight of you are currently doing a radio interview. You were sitting on a stool between Tae and Namjoon. You were promoting BS&T. There was a segment where you will be talking about different dreams. After Namjoon's dream was narrated, they asked for Jimin to tell his next.

You were all telling him how to talk seriously, how the tone should be and such. Yoongi decided to cut in and tried to show Jimin how it sounds, obviously making all of you laugh.

Jimin, finally getting how it works, told his story. "My dad dreamed of dragon and saw a tree." he narrated. It just started and you were already chuckling with them, Taehyung leaning on your side and using you as his support because he's literally about to fall off of his chair.

Jimin was about to continue but stopped. He was already laughing at what he was about to say so you anticipated it. "Hanging from the tree was a shiny chili pepper (a/n in korea, it's called 'gochu' which is also the term for a men's genitals)."

That's why he was laughing and you couldn't help but laugh a little along with the guys. Jimin waited for you and the others to calm down so he can continue but when he was supposed to say something, the radio host interrupted him.

"You said something about a pepper?" the host asked which just made you laugh but you held it in. "Yeah" Jimin aswered while laughing. "It was a shiny pepper?" the host asked again. You were trying so hard not to laugh but they boys were making it so hard. "Yes" Jimin answered slowly.

You were now on the verge of crying out in laughter. The host waited for you and the boys to calm down. "But on this paper, it read 'A TINY, SHINY PEPPER'" the host exclaimed. You couldn't hold it in any longer. You bursted out laughing with the boys. You and Taehyung were clinging onto each other to avoid falling from where you were sitting when the host added "WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT THE SMALL PART?! HOW SMALL WAS IT?!"

You were laughing so hard now with the boys. The host just basically said that Jimin's gochu was a tiny pepper. You were so out of it. Namjoon and Jungkook are hitting each other, Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi are laughing so hard, Jimin was laughing but at the same time looking like an embarassed child, and you and Taehyung are
trying so hard not to fall off the stool.

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's attention and made a gesture with his thumb and pointer finger that had a distance of probably three inches. You were just about done laughing at what the host said when you saw what Jungkook gestured to Namjoon and you were back at it again. You threw your head back so hard that it hit the wall and made a sound but that didn't stop you from laughing your whole existence off. Jungkook seeing that you noticed what he did, showed Taehyung and the four of you were in hysterical laughter.

Jimin, not seeing what the four of you were laughing about, just looked at you while smiling. We were basically stepping on his pepper's pride.