Meeting Jeon Jungkook

Yesterday, you were informed properly that the last member will be arriving today. After the last person, you will be trained as a unit until you debut. You don't know what to feel, you were overwhelmed but stayed calm nonetheless. Since you were told to stay in the dorm to welcome the last member, you dressed in shorts and an oversized shirt, Jin's to be specific, that barely covered you lower thighs.

 Since you were told to stay in the dorm to welcome the last member, you dressed in shorts and an oversized shirt, Jin's to be specific, that barely covered you lower thighs

You became quite comfortable dressed like this for the past month and a half, despite your past.

"Kim Namjoon! Look at what you did with the frying pan!"

"Taehyung and Jimin! Come here right now!"

"Jung Hoseok give me back my candy right now!"

Namjoon that was seated on the sofa while watching the TV sighed but stood up and looked at whatever Jin was shouting about but ran off in the different direction when he saw the broken handle of Jin's favorite frying pan. Jimin and Taehyung stood scared in the sleeping area when they heard Yoongi's shout. Hoseok was laughing at Bea that's jumping as high as she can, trying to take the candy that's in his hands.

~~~

Two hours later, Jimin and Taehyung learned their lesson to never mess with Yoongi, Bea was happily eating her candy while leaning on Hoseok, and Jin's still fuming over his broken frypan. Namjoon who walked cautiously infront of Jin and sat next to Bea. "Where'd your sweatpants go?" you asked Namjoon, noticing his change of outfit from comfy sweatpants to shorts that exposed his lower limbs more than yours. "Torn" he sighed. "By what?" you asked again. "By an angry frypan owner sitting at the other end of this couch" Hoseok answered for Namjoon and laughed.

~~~

"What time is he gonna come again?" Tae asked while trying to pry an unopen candy from you that was sleeping. "Mr. Bang said that he'll be coming at this hour" Namjoon answered. Taehyung not noticing that you woke up got surprised when you
snatched your candy back that was on his hands. You stood up and were about to sit next to Namjoon when someone knocked twice and opened the door.

"Woooooow, thighs". All of you turned to the person at the door. The boy suddenly saw two person that has exposed thighs, one of them being a girl, and got shy. He wouldn't stop bowing and saying sorry. Jin immediately got up and said that it's okay. Once he got a hold of himself, he finally said his name "Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you all. Please take care of me!"

After a brief tour of the cramped dorm, it was a bit awkward

After a brief tour of the cramped dorm, it was a bit awkward. He would just stay in one spot and blush whenever someone would talk to him. "Hi" you said once you seated next to him. He was shocked when he looked at who was talking to him and scooted a little bit farther from you. He thought that you wouldn't notice but you did, which made you feel down but that wasn't the time for that. The moment that Yoongi became comfortable with you after you toured him, you promised yourself that you would be the first person that they'll talk to comfortably so seeing Jungkook, someone older than you move away from you was very disheartening. You still smiled at him "I'll be over there if you need help".

~~~

Noticing your dampened mood made them worry, they haven't seen you this sad yet except when Namjoon hid the jar of candies that Jin bought for you. Taehyung and Jimin were talking to Jungkook, warming him when Tae noticed that Bea hasn't come out of their room for hours now. Both knowing you for a month and reading you like an open book now knows that you don't like being alone so they were surprised when you haven't popped out from there.

"Hyung, how come Bea's still in there?" Tae asked while looking at the bedroom door. "I don't know either, she hasn't been like that when you met her, right?" Jimin questioned. "No, I've never seen her so down like this actually. She was the first one who welcomed me after all." Tae stated. "I'm kinda scared checking up on her, what if she's crying because of something we don't know. She's just 13 years old" Jimin whispered. "Do you think it's because of a bo-" "I'm gonna arrange my things now, excuse me." Jungkook suddenly said then stood up and headed towards the bedroom, yours to be exact and knocked.

~~~

"I'm sorry" someone said after you told the person who knocked that they can come in. You looked at the door and saw that it was Jungkook. To say that you're surprised would be an understatement. Yeah, you were hurt but you didn't expect for him to say sorry so formally. Besides, you're not one to hold grudges especially something this small. "What are you saying sorry for, if it's about th-" "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings".

You just stared at him not knowing what to do so you just said what was on your mind, "You don't have to be sorry, I should be sorry for invading your space a while ago." you bowed to him. He just looked at you and you vice versa. You both didn't know what to do.

"Hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me" he suddenly said and looked at you expectantly. Smiling at him you answered "Hello! My name is
Lee Bea. Please talk casually to me"

~~~

"Where's Jungkook and Bea?" Jin asked the others. "He said that he was going to arrange his things in the bedroom" Tae said while watching Hoseok and Jimin dance. "Namjoon, please check them" Namjoon was about to stand up when Yoongi came in the living room "No need, I saw them go pass the studio, Bea's touring Jungkook around the dorm again while playing hide and seek."

~~~

"GOT YOU!" Jungkook screamed
followed by Bea's laughter and a crash. "What was that?" Jimin asked. "Probably something that fell." Jin answered nonchalantly 

"How come you aren't running for them when they break something!" Namjoon whined to Jin. "Don't even go there Kim Namjoon."