Meeting Jung Hoseok

A month since you came and a week since Yoongi came, it's safe to say that you've grown to him and Namjoon. There was this one time when Yoongi came out from the studio looking tired and zombie-like and saw you struggling to reach the highest cupboard. He stood there for two minutes smiling at you. He finds it cute whenever you try to reach something because it made you look like a small child. Yoongi who had enough of seeing you struggle, lifted you so you can take whatever it is you wanted to get. "Go on, I don't got all day" Yoongi said. When he let you down you thanked him quietly. "What were you trying to reach anyway?" he asked. You went shy but still showed him. "A jar of candy? Really?" he questioned. You just nodded while still looking at the ground, scared that he might scold you for wasting his energy, but instead you heard laughter. You looked up and saw that it was Yoongi. "Don't tell Namjoon that I helped you get that candy back" he stated then left. You just stood there, that was the first time that you saw his smile.

When it comes to Namjoon, he would be soft for you whenever he saw you write your own music. His dimple would appear whenever he saw you work hard and you still being thirteen at that time would jump and touch his dimples.

~~~

It was supposed to be the day where the three of you can just lie around. You woke up early to cook for the boys but finding just Namjoon in his bunk. "He's probably in the studio again." you thought. As you made your way towards the kitchen, you saw Yoongi sitting infront of the TV, now that's a surprise. "Good morning Oppa" you greeted. He nodded back as his answer. You've gotten used to Yoongi being somewhat cold, nodding and just humming as an answer.

As you were thinking about what would be the breakfast, you decided to ask Namjoon who just walked out of the sleeping area. "Oppa, what would you like for breakfast today?" you asked. Normally, when you ask them both a question, they would answer back immediately but none did this time. You looked at Namjoon and saw that he was staring at the front door so when you too looked at it, there was a new male specimen standing near the door.

~~~

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi bowed, me and Namjoon following. "Hi! I'm Jung
Hoseok. Please take care of me" Hoseok introduced.

Yoongi returned to watching TV while Hoseok just smiled brightly at us

Yoongi returned to watching TV while Hoseok just smiled brightly at us. "Uhm, Bee? Why don't you show Hoseok-ssi around the dorm" Namjoon smiled kindly. "Yeah sure, follow me" you said and smiled slightly.

~~~

As you were done showing him around he asked you "Is it true?". You looked at him questioningly. "That you already write your own music?" he said. "Yeah, who told you?" you asked back. "Mr. Bang" he answered. You looked at him surprised. It's not a secret that Mr. Bang finds you extremely talented after you told him that you write your own music but you didn't expect him to tell others. "It made me excited to meet you, please take care of me" he said while smiling really big. "Really? Thank you so much and please talk to me casually" you smiled back to him.

When you left Hoseok to put his things to his place in the room, you passed the living room and heard Namjoon and Yoongi bickering.

"I'm not being stiff"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Did you even see yourself when I first came here, I almost thought you were a cutout"

"I'm telling you I'm not stiff"

"You can even ask Be-"

You were listening to the two bicker and laughed silently when Hoseok came and asked"Why are they talking about being stiff?" you just laughed and told him the story when Yoongi arrived.