Meeting Kim Seokjin

While you were waiting for your vocal lessons in the studio, you were notified that she won't be coming in because of an emergency.

You were about to leave until your eyes fell in the recording box. "Might as well practice by myself" you thought so you assembled the mic, headphones, and other things so you can start.

~~~

You were picking what song you would try and sing when someone walked in which startled you but bowed nonetheless. "Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin" he bowed formally. Wow. That was the thought that came to your mind the moment you saw him.

 That was the thought that came to your mind the moment you saw him

He is TALL as hell. "I'm Lee Bea. May I help you?" you asked. "Uhm yeah. Mr. Bang told me to come here." he answered. "Oh! You must be my vocal teacher for time being" you said. "Hello! It's nice to meet you. Please take care of me" you added. He looked at you weirdly for a second but smiled and nodded as an answer. "Let's start, shall we?" he said.

He decided to pick the song that you will sing even though he hasn't asked you what your vocal range was which made you nervous. "Are you familiar with SNSD's Run Devil Run?" Mr. Kim asked her. "Uhm yes" you answered. "Okay, let's go with that." and pressed the button to start.

~~~

Mr. Kim made you sing two more songs before saying that you're done. The look on his face was absolute satisfaction. "Hearing you sing those songs was an absolute honor. Thank you" he said. You bowed formally and thanked him even though what he said made you think but still grateful. "Let's go?" Mr. Kim said.

As you closed the door of the studio, someone, more specifically Mr. Bang, called Mr. Kim's name. "Mr. Kim Seokjin I was just looking for you, they said that you were already practicing with your fellow member." Mr. Bang said. You were confused, practicing? With your fellow member? "Bea, are you comfortable with your newest member?" Mr. Bang asked her. "Comfortable with who?" You asked back. "With your newest member, Mr. Kim Seokjin. Weren't you just practicing a few minutes ago?" he asked. "I don't get it. Isn't he my vocal teacher for today because Miss Kang is absent?" you said. "No, he's not, he's the newest member of the band". You looked at the person beside you. "Hi" he smiled.