Jimin's Exposed Pepper

The eight of you were all in a hotel in Japan for an event. As usual, you and
Jungkook will be rooming together. You took out and organized the things that you’ll need tomorrow and helped Jungkook with his, since he’s always had troubles arranging his things properly. That’s one of the reasons why the others have made the both of you roommates, hoping that Jungkook would rub off of you and get a little bit organized with his properties.

“There all done.” you announced, once you zipped his bag back up. “Thank you!” he exclaimed, hugging you from the back tightly and lifting you up. “You’re welcome” you smiled. “No, really. Thank you. If it weren’t for you, I would’ve had a messy bag.” he said. “It’s okay. Besides, doing something like that keeps me entertained.” “Entertained? How and why?” he asked. “You really should take out your underwear out of your bag before letting me arrange it.” you told him, making his face turn beet red. “Aish, Bea! Why didn’t you tell me sooner!” he complained. “Don’t blame me for being a messy person!” you said while raising your hands up.

~~~

“The both of you okay here?” Namjoon asked, walking into the room. “Yes, oppa” you answered. “Why is Jungkook’s face like that?” Namjoon questioned noticed how Jungkook’s face is turning redder by the second. “Hyung, don’t even ask.” the one in question whined. “You know how he always asks me to organize his things in his bags whenever we room right?” you turned to Namjoon to which he nodded, urging you to continue. “Well this boy right here forgot about the fact that he has his underwear there for me to arrange.” you pointed at him.

“You didn’t have to say that!” Jungkook shouted, obviously embarrassed. “Why are you being shy though? It’s not like she doesn’t know what it’s for.” Namjoon stated. “That’s just making it worse, hyung!” Jungkook screamed, picking up a pillow to bury his face to. “She’s already 16, Jungkook. She’s bound to know.” Namjoon continued, playing with Jungkook. The younger man raised his head. “And you’re okay with that?” “Actually, no. No, I’m not.” Namjoon said.

~~~

“Oppa! Why are you blaming me when it’s you and the others are at fault. I’m not the one downloading those videos!” you exclaimed to Namjoon who was currently lecturing you about the birds and the bees and suddenly making the topic go to the cause of viruses invading the computer in the dorm.

“Why do I hear screaming?” Jin entered with Yoongi behind him. “Oh no.” Jungkook dropped on the floor while muttering ‘please make it stop’.

You smiled at his direction and started telling him about what happened a while ago.You were about to laugh when Namjoon continued your discussion making Jungkook rise up from the floor in victory. “Why are you suddenly talking about the
computer back at the dorm.” Yoongi butted in. “I was telling her about the birds and the bees when she told me that she already knows.” Namjoon told the others. “I’m living with 7 men! And a few of them kept on bringing viruses and malwares to the computer! How am I supposed to not know?!” you raised both your hands in exasperation. Jungkook kept looking between you and Namjoon, not believing that you’re actually having this conversation with the Namjoon while Yoongi and Jin watched.

“I’m outta here.” Yoongi suddenly blurted out, rushing out of the room. “I’m pretty sure he’s one of the reasons.” you pointed out making Jin come after him. “I knew it! Min Yoongi, come back here!” Jin screamed. “So you’re telling me that you’re aware of things?” Namjoon asked. You just shook your head and sighed. “This is giving me a headache.” Jungkook muttered from where he’s lying. “I agree.” you
said.

~~~

Thankfully, Chloe came in the room, saying that Jimin and the others were
looking for you. Chloe is one of the staff and the first person you get to be close with since debut. She’s helped you whenever you had problems and you were so thankful for her existence. She’s become an older sister figure to you along with Lihee.

“Unnie, why are they looking at me?” you asked her when you walked out of the room. “Well, to be honest, I have no idea why.” she told you, making you shake your head in laughter.

Arriving, at their room, you saw how Jin and Taehyung were throwing
themselves on the bed while Hobi’s holding a phone. The camera spun towards your direction, waving at it the looked back at the others.

You went farther in the room and laughed with them. The four of them greeted you with hugs. Hobi went back to his position before you came. You asked Tae what they’re doing and he said that it’s a pause-play thing (a/n absolutely have no idea what that’s called, sorry).

Hobi handed you the phone and asked you to shake it and pretend to call Jin, Tae and Jimin out and so you did. You had fun seeing them throw themselves at the bed until it came to Jimin.

You anticipated Jimin and when he did, you tried not to move from where were. Your smile dropped from your face and was replaced with a look of shock when Jimin threw himself, and since he was just wearing a robe, something was exposed.

Jimin laughed it off but you were frozen. Jin and Tae grabbed pillows and threw it hard at you making you fall backwards.

“Ow! That hurt!” you complained. “We had to, Bae!” Jin answered back. Hobi’s seen laughing his butt off, Jimin’s adjusting his robe, Tae’s helping you stand back up and Jin's just standing there, not knowing what to do.

Once you stood up you muttered. “This day is a curse, I swear. First Namjoon oppa then Jimin oppa.” to which the camera heard.

You walked out of the room after
bidding goodbye to the others, eventually bumping to Namjoon.
“Oh hell no. I’m not going through something like this again!” you exclaimed then ran towards you and Jungkook’s room.

"What happened to Bee?" Namjoon asked Jin when he saw him exit the room. "You'll know soon enough." Jin sighed