Broken Finger

You were in the dance studio with Jimin, practicing a dance that you wanted to show ARMY at the 4th muster which was just 6 months from now. The others thought that it was too early to practice but you and Jimin can't wait.

~~~

You were playing Hide and Clap with Jimin when the boys came, bringing food.

They were confused as to why Jimin has a cloth covering his eyes and was trying to reach for something under the computer desk. You looked at them and signaled them to quiet down.

You walked quietly to them and told them what you were doing. Jungkook, immediately knowing what you were supposed to do, clapped. The boys were just smiling, seeing Taehhyung now join the three of you play. They put the plastic of foods on the table quietly and watched as you, Tae, and Jungkook made fun of Jimin.

You were standing next to Hobi when you clapped, making Jimin, who was trying to fit behind the TV. He turned his head and walked confidently with his hands stretched forwards while you moved to a different spot. He reached Hobi and tripped making Jimin's hand land on Hobi's crotch. You and the others laughed while Hoseok screamed making Jimin remove his blindfold.

~~~

"You actually got that on video?" you asked Yoongi when all of you settled down and started to eat the food that they brought. Yoongi nodded while the others laughed, even Jimin. "Good thing that hyung isn't gonna post it." Jimin said while taking a bite of his food. "Says who." Yoongi stated, who was holding his phone to show the others that he has indeed posted the video which made the younger whine.
~~~

"Can we see what you practiced?" Namjoon asked. He has been trying asking you to show him what kind of dance you were doing. You just said that it's contemporary with a little bit of ballet, which is true. You looked at Jimin and saw him nod.

You went into position and cued for the music. The boys knew that you did ballet but they haven't seen you do it except Jimin until now. You and Jimin complemented each other when it comes to dances like this.

They were so into what you and Jimin were doing. There was a part where you'll stand infront of Jimin with arms crossed on your waist that he'll grab and sway for 8 seconds then will pull your left arm towards him, making you spin with your arms spread out on your sides. You have to keep spinning for 8 seconds.

The boys were so amazed seeing you and Jimin dance that they didn't notice the metal cabinet that you were about to hit.

You kept spinning until you felt a searing pain spread from your fingers to your whole arm, making you crash down from surprise and pain.

The boys were snapped out of their trance when they heard a bang. All of them hurried towards you. Jin kept asking you what happened but you couldn't speak. You were holding your right hand tightly. Jin saw the emotion etched on your face and turned to look at your hand. "Call Bang PD-nim." Jin said to Namjoon. "Why? What even happened to Bee?" Namjoon asked back. "She might have either a dislocated finger or a broken finger." Jin stated to which Namjoon nodded and followed his instruction.

Jin made Yoongi and Hobi help you up and sit you on a chair while he went out to find Namjoon. Yoongi asked you if you wanted water to which he never even waited for an answer and stood up to get water. Hobi said that he'll be talking to Sejin to update him on what happened.

You were suffering from the numbing pain and Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were still arguing about why they didn't notice you about to hit something. No, they weren't arguing with each other, they were arguing with themselves which looked cute but you were in pain so you had no time with their cuteness. "Hello! Girl with a probably broken finger who needs help going to the bathroom is still here!"