Meeting Kim Taehyung

Resting and waiting for your breath to even out, you laid on the floor with Namjoon and Jin. The three of you were beyond exhausted from the dance practice that you did. "How are you even standing up?" Jin asked Hoseok who was drinking water and breathing hard but not as hard as the three. "He was part of a group of street dancers, remember?" Namjoon reminded the older one, "Oh".

"Someone tell me where Yoongi is, please" Namjoon groaned, and Hoseok answered "He's working on his demo, right?". "Yeah" you confirmed. "OKAY! LET'S START AGAIN" the trainer shouted while the three groaned causing Hoseok to chuckle.

~~~

"It was a living nightmare"

"I swear, whenever we go to that room, breathing suddenly gets hard for me."

"Hoseok is a monster, he wasn't even bothered by how hard the choreography is"

"The warm ups will break my bones one day, mark my words"

"How come Bea can get the steps down with just an hour"

"I don't even remember which side I'm gonna start this move" Namjoon said while doing some kind of popping.

Yoongi just looked at them with a small smile while waiting for the other two to finish their food. "But really, how come a 13 year old like her can memorize all that?" Jin asked. "Living with her the longest, she shows sign of how strong her mindset is. She did said that she wanted to be known so she can inspire people. That's the reason why she wanted to be an idol. She wants to perform, inspire, and be better at the same time." Namjoon answered. "For a young girl like her, she sure is strong" Yoongi added while Jin nodded, obviously agreeing.

~~~

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung. Please treat me well" Taehyung bowed formally. The four of you doing the same and introducing yourselves. When you went back to the dorm, you found someone sitting in front of the door.

You suddenly being the one incharge of touring people around the dorm, asked him to follow you

You suddenly being the one incharge of touring people around the dorm, asked him to follow you. Taehyung is a bubbly person, that's obvious already. The way he suddenly smiles and laugh at the little things just makes Bea feel relieved. Having boys around her was not what she was used to. The only memory she has of boys being this close to her was her family back in the Philippines and it was not a happy memory at all.

~~~

"Can I have the top bunk?" he asked you while smiling that boxy smile. You smiled back at him and said yes. You're never one to turn down someone. "I'm so excited to meet the others" he suddenly said while taking out his things. "Me too" you said. Silence overtook the room but it wasn't the awkward silence, it was a comforting one. "Can I hear you sing?" Taehyung asked. "What?" you were shocked that he suddenly asked you to sing. "It's okay if you don't want to, it's just I tend to get anxious whenever meeting someone but music helps me." he said quietly. Seeing him suddenly breathing fast, you started to sing Good Day by IU.

"Thank you" he said while smiling. "You're welcome and please talk to me
casually." you said to him. He nodded and smiled.

~~~

As you were organizing Namjoon's things, you can see Taehyung opening and closing his mouth as if he wants to say something. "It's okay, you can ask me anything, I'm your band member after all" you smiled warmly at him. "Before, when I asked you to sing, you were hesitant. Why? Are you not confident with your voice?" he questioned. You looked at him for a few seconds before you answered "It's not that I'm not confident with my singing, it's just that I'm not confident in singing infront of other people that I know that's more talented. I may have wanted to be an idol but I'm still just 13. I'm still scared of being criticized." "You have a beautiful voice and at your age, being recognized and accepted into the audition just means that you're as talented as any other person that's training under this company. If you want, you can practice singing infront of me or with me and then maybe you'll get a boost of confidence." he said while smiling widely at you.

~~~

"Can I ask you something?" Tae said, he insisted on being called as Tae. "Sure, what is it?" you questioned while walking beside him towards to where the others are. "Have someone ever tricked you?" he asked. "Yup." you answered back. "What happened?" he asked again. You just snickered "You can ask Jin for that." you answered while remembering how he ran so fast around the dorm everytime you brought up the topic of how you met.