Drama Role

"Guess who got the role of the daughter in an upcoming drama?" Monie asked the whole group, who was chilling in the dressing room, waiting for their cue to start performing.

"What role? Who?" Hoseok asked. "Who do you think is the only person here that can possibly get a role of a girl?" Yoongi asked sassily while not looking up from his phone. Hoseok pouted at the older's response towards him.

You auditioned for a role in the upcoming drama 'The Good Wife'. You tried out for the protagonist's daughter. You were just trying out a new hobby but you didn't actually expect to get the role."Congrats, little Bee" your leader smiled at you when he handed you an envelope, probably consisting of the contract and the term and agreements. "This is actually real? This isn't one of Jungkook's pranks to get back at me?" you asked him still not believing him, also hearing Jimin ask Jungkook what happened. "She replaced my toothpaste with a thick cream-like substance." he answered. Still looking at Namjoon, he nodded at your previous questions.

"So we've got two actors in our midst?" Yoongi asked and looked at you and Taehyung talking animatedly. "I just hope that I won't be hearing her tell I love you to her co-actors." Jin sulked.

Seeing how the all the boys, except Namjoon and Taehyung, look nonchalant after Namjoon announced that you were getting the role, you thought that they weren't that proud of you. Being with them for almost 6 years, you would always do things to make them proud and whenever you succeed, you would always get this light feeling that's like overflowing throughout your body.

You tried sitting next to Jimin to talk to him but he became really restricted. He barely notices your questions but when you mentioned about the role, he plain out just ignored you. Not even a shrug. Nothing.

~~~

After your performance, you were quiet. The boys were so used to seeing you so hyped everytime you perform so they were worried, forgetting about the reason why he was acting like that, Jin asked you if you were okay. "You okay?" you looked at him and gave a nod, indicating your answer.

~~~

"I'm really sorry for calling you this late but I'm gonna have to back out regarding the role that I've just got accepted with. No, I've got nothing against the cast, it's just that I don't think that I'll be able to focus on the set. I won't be able to find time to shoot and promote our album at the same time. Yeah. Sorry for causing you distress. Thank you and I'm sorry again." you ended the call and stayed at your room. Well, shared room with Kookie. You sighed for the nth time. What you said to the producer was partially true. You really thought that you won't be able to find time but you still wanted to try.

"Where's the actress?" Jimin asked when he noticed that you weren't eating with them. "Stop being petty." Yoongi sighed. Although he felt somewhat uncomfortable and held back when it was said that you got the role, he was still proud of you. Taehyung was quiet the whole time Jimin would talk about having another actor, he felt that Jimin was really hurt a lot about the fact that you might neglect them when the shooting starts.

"I hope you know that she's aware of how she feels about you being not supportive of her." Namjoon suddenly said, not bringing his head up from eating. "We are being supportive of he-" "Well, it looks different from her point of view." Namjoon cut Jin midsentence and stood up when he got a call. He was always the one that would protect you but he won't tolerate misbehavior.

Taehyung went upstairs when Namjoon answered the call. "Hyung, I feel bad." Jungkook sighed. Jin was about to answer when Namjoon went back in the dining room. "Looks like we're back with one actor." he stated then continued eating. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, curiosity etched on his face. "Bea turned down the role." he answered. "What? Why?" Jungkook asked, shocked. He would always see you acting out and practice the scene that you picked to audition with whenever he enters the room. "Ask yourselves." Namjoon walked up the stairs towards his room.

He knows that the boys would ask you as to why you did that and the problem would diminish but he feels bad that he didn't comfort you when he saw you quiet down. He felt like he let you down.

"Bee?" you heard someone say. You looked up from what you were reading. You beckoned him to come in. He sat beside you and just looked at you when you went back to reading. "What's that?" he pointed at what you were reading. You handed him the paper that you were holding. Now knowing what you were reading, he put the paper with your supposed to be script down and sighed. "I'm sorry." he said to you. You looked at him, not really knowing the reason behind his apology. "For what?" "For not asking you a while ago or comforting you" he felt really bad and lost when he heard what Sejin said to him. He felt like he failed as your older brother. "It's okay, oppa." you smiled at him. It was true though. Before, you almost felt like crying but now, you're stable enough. You still feel like a disappointment to the others but you would talk to them later.

Looking in your eyes, he knew that there's nothing he can do about it now. Once you make a decision as big like this, you won't take it back. "You're always putting the others' satisfaction and happiness first before yours and I'm scared that you'll get hurt." he hugged you. "I know, but seeing all of you at peace gives me the satisfaction that I need." you answered.

~~~

Waking up from your bed, you saw Kookie's bed already neat and empty. That's odd, you thought. Jungkook would rarely wake up before you. You went and did your morning routine. You walked to the living room and saw cameras at every angle. Jin saw you standing at the hallway with wide eyes. "Places, everybody! The star is here! Call the lead actor here and let's start." Jin yelled. This is very confusing.

Jungkook was holding a camera that was used in filming movies and dramas, Hoseok suddenly walked towards you with a hairbrush in his hand and combed your hair, Yoongi gave you a piece of paper that looked like a script. "Okay, that's enough. Let's get this scene rolling already!" Jin yelled into the megaphone, yes he has an actual working megaphone.

You still had no idea but you still went with it. Turns out, the lead actor was
Jimin.

Jimin: Hey.
You: Why are you here? I thought you don't want to see me anymore?
Jimin:I know, I was jus-
You: Just what? just acting like a kid?
Jimin: Yeah. I'm sorry. Instead of letting you do what you wanted, I got in the way. I'm really sorry. If I could just turn back time, I would support you nonstop just to see you be happy.

You weren't even reading the script anymore. You knew what they were doing and you really appreciate it. Jimin was waiting for your next line. You let go of the script and just started saying what you really wanted to tell him. "If you're happy, I'm happy. That's all there is" you smiled at him.

You were suddenly engulfed in a hug with five grown men. You were happy that the issue has already been worked out. "We're really sorry for everything, princess." Jin said to you. You didn't say anything and just tried to snuggle more into the hug.

After Hoseok's tearful apology, Yoongi's long hug and Jungkook's promise that he would cuddle with you, you saw Jimin just standing there. "I'm really sor-" you didn't let him finish and just hugged him. "I think I've heard enough sorry's for today, oppa." Jimin smiled at how sweet you could get. He pulled you tighter into the hug us much as possible and he felt you do the same.