BONNIE AND CLYDE (OPEN)

TITLE : BONNIE AND CLYDE
FACECLAIM : ANTHONY RAMOS
LOVE INTEREST : ERIK KILLMONGER / N'JADAKA
FANDOM : MARVEL / BLACK PANTHER
MOVIE : BLACK PANTHER
OC NAME : DIMITRI GOODMAN

TITLE : BONNIE AND CLYDE FACECLAIM : ANTHONY RAMOS LOVE INTEREST : ERIK KILLMONGER / N'JADAKA  FANDOM : MARVEL / BLACK PANTHER MOVIE : BLACK PANTHER OC NAME :  DIMITRI GOODMAN

 " we could be just like bonnie and clyde! kill a lot of bros, get chased from the police,  and fuck while we on our merrily way

kill a lot of bros, get chased from the police,
and fuck while we on our merrily way. you feeling what i'm saying? "

" i don't like you enough to do all that. but ya knowthe last thing doesn't sound so bad. "

ERIK DOESN'T REMEMBER HOW HE GOT mixed up with the likes of Dimitri. Dimitri was loud, impulsive, and freakishly sensitive. Dimitri took everything as a joke, and turned every conversation into a rap battle. This was very unlike Erik.

Erik was controlled, and he knew what he was meant to do. Avenge his father, N'Jobu's name, kill T'Challa and everybody that decided that they were just going to give up on his existence. He planned to do all that by killing that white dude Klaue, stealing some vibranium back from that museum, and way, way, before that— was to become Killmonger.

Killmonger was already in effect. He had his scars all the way down his body as if it was sketched into him. Yet all that other shit was a bit hazy.

DIMITRI ISN'T GONNA LIE. the first lie would be to say that he has not planned to hook up with a dude. Yet he most definitely has. The second lie would be to say when he finds Erik in the laundromat the first time they meet, that he is not attracted to Erik. Dimitri almost tripped over his damn feet when he saw him.

He knew that Erik found him annoying, but Dimitri doesn't give up easily. It's not that Dimitri is trying to court him but he knows what Erik plans on doing and he knows that Erik is going to need people riding for him when he goes. Literally, and figuratively. People to watch his back, and defend him when he ends up in Wakanda and everyone is going to want to hush his voice.

That's why Dimitri thinks that they need to be Bonnie and Clyde. They're the only two that looked out for each other through and through. Well them, and Thelma and Louise but they don't really relate to that. Dimitri wants to show Erik that he's here for him.

Erik's only intention with Dimitri was just to fuck around a little bit, maybe. He just didn't know that he would have actual emotions, feelings, and tears to give him.

Especially finding out that Dimitri would die for him.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : how erik and dimitri meet, and the title because it should be something deeper.

PRETTY MUCH — Dimitri just wants to be there for Erik in any way that he can. So, he wants to help Erik fight for his position to the throne. And with them fighting their way there, they end up getting feelings for each other in the process.
— Erik and Dimitri are fuck buddies for very very long , it is not like they just have feelings out of the blue, they are fuck buddies at first
— Erik finds Dimitri annoying at first because dude talks a lot and is always doing weird shit
— Erik will start to take comfort in Dimitri VVV SLOWLYYYY , it is a slow burn guys.
— Dimitri will prove to be less of a burden and someone that Erik can confide in as their fucking will start to become more sensual , and more cuddle sessions will be endured
— Erik will kind of train Dimitri because in order for them to take over , Dimitri has to know how to fight so these will be like the only cute scenes until they start to actually care for one another

— Dimitri will tell Erik that he's going about the throne like the super wrong way and that's what makes Erik snap towards him — this will be their fight
— Dimitri will still fight for Erik against the tribes of Wakanda when T'Challa is brought back to life, but Dimitri will end up being stabbed and his yell is what Erik hears through his second fight with T'Challa and that's how Erik loses.

PLEASE DO NOT LET ERIK OR DIMITRI DIE unless it will be super angsty because they are Bonnie and Clyde
If that's the case then T'Challa should have Dimitri brought to the cliff so that Dimitri and Erik can die together and then Dimitri's last words are saying he loves Erik and Erik fumbles but says it back as well.

BUTTTT IF THEY DO NOT DIE
Then Dimitri should be like, "ayyye, we got matching stab wounds!" Or something like that, and then Erik will pull him into a hug and they'll kiss and shit.

i honestly love this idea so so so much !