ANYTHING YOU DO (OPEN)

TITLE : ANYTHING YOU DO
FACECLAIM : VICTORIA MOROLES
SEASON : ONE
LOVE INTEREST : CASEY GARDNER
FANDOM : ATYPICAL
OC NAME : TAYLOR GOMEZ

TITLE : ANYTHING YOU DO FACECLAIM : VICTORIA MOROLES SEASON : ONE LOVE INTEREST : CASEY GARDNER FANDOM : ATYPICAL OC NAME : TAYLOR GOMEZ

TAYLOR GOMEZ WAS MOST DEFINITELY WHAT YOU WOULD CALL COMPETITIVE. She's been into sports since she was seven , softball, baseball , gymnastics , and finally track. She did not have one team playing bone in her body. Even if her team won, but she made no points , then there was no win. And because of her competitivenessshe was ruthless.

WHEN TAYLOR MOVES FROM FLORIDA TO CONNECTICUT AND IS RECRUITED ON THE VARSITY TEAM she meets the only person that stands in her way from going to Clayton Prep. And that is Casey Gardner. The sophomore with the new records, and the courage to punch girls in the face. Taylor doesn't take threats very well, so once she meets Casey face to face, she barks.

She just didn't expect to make out with her in the locker room.

Taylor knows and swears to herself that anything Casey can do, she can do better, and that for the most part is true. The only hard part is not falling for her when trying to beat her.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : uh , where she came from and her name.

PRETTY MUCH — Taylor moves to Connecticut and gets a position on the high school track team. Her basic competition is Casey, because she's younger than her but has already broken a record and that's annoying to Taylor. ( tay is a junior )