STARGIRL! (CLOSED)

TITLE : STARGIRL
FACECLAIM : ANNALISE BASSO
MOVIE : IT 2017
LOVE INTEREST : BILL DENBROUGH
OC NAME : MARGARET WOODSON

TITLE : STARGIRL FACECLAIM : ANNALISE BASSO MOVIE : IT 2017 LOVE INTEREST : BILL DENBROUGH OC NAME : MARGARET WOODSON

she's so weird!

THEY ALL CALLED HER STARGIRL. When Margaret stepped foot into that school, with the flowers in her hair, and the bright green sweater with the matching long skirt underthey all thought she was some fairy. When Margaret tried to make friends with literally everyone in the school, they all thought she was weird.

And when she started singing songs with a ukulele at lunchall of them thought she was batshit crazy. The only one that really just didn't understand her was— Bill Denbrough.

Bill didn't understand why she didn't want to keep a low radar. If she kept doing all of this stuff, Greta was bound to come after her sooner or later and Margaret's peace and love vibrations weren't going to save her from it.

Bill hated how she didn't care about what anyone thought, and how she ran around in the grass like a super hippie, or was just so kind.

Yet he always lied. He loved her. And that's what he hated the most.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : NOTHINGGGG

PRETTY MUCH — Margaret moves to town and gives Derry a run for their money, because she's absolutely the opposite of what they raise their kids to be. She's not afraid of anyone or anything and goes to everyone with open arms. Bill hates that she's not a coward or scared of anything, yet is so intrigued by her.

— Margaret loves nature
— Margaret is really spontaneous and doesn't overthink anything
— she has a really big crush on Bill

— if you do use the regular plot for It then Margaret shouldn't be scared of anything that pennywise throws at her— but you can give her a fear too and when she gets vulnerable, Bill actually starts to feel for her

— Bill is just really intimidated by her