I GET OUT (CLOSED)

TITLE : I GET OUT
FACECLAIM : SKAI JACKSON
SEASON : TWO
LOVE INTEREST : LUCAS SINCLAIR
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
OC NAME : NIRVA "SEVEN" HAMILTON

" first, you break code and tell max about the upside down and now you mean to tell me that there's been a girl from the lab in your attic since halloween? what the fuck, lucas! "

" she literally fell on me, dustin! was i supposed to run away? and for the last freaking timeyou wanted to tell max too! "

WHERE NIRVA HAMILTON HAD FIGURED OUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING AT HAWKINS LAB. Nirva wasn't like Eleven. She wasn't taken there when she was really young or experimented on. Instead she was a curious girl who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

On one of the very occasions, Nirva goes to explore in the hollow town of Hawkins, Indiana she finds a lab and sneaks inside. From there she sees the experimenting on the children and the hole on the other side of the screen where everything is upside down. She goes to run, and exploit the forsaken lab but one of the men captures her.

They cut her tongue out and prevent her from leaving, trapping her in a cell.

ON THE HALLOWEEN NIGHT, Lucas comes back from trick or treating with the party, he takes a short cut around the lab, as he also takes essential inspections of where eleven might be. Then— a girl looks like she's falling from the sky– and then right on top of Lucas himself.

loosely based off of the song,
"i get out" by lauryn hill.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : maybe the oc name and the title but out of that nothing really.

PRETTY MUCH — Nirva finds out about all the horrific things happening at the lab when she investigates herself, then is placed in a cell to keep her from really going anywhere. They also cut her tongue out because when they trapped her she was being overly sarcastic and sassy.

NIRVA IS MUTE

that cannot be changed.

Lucas and her get close by using notebooks to talk to each other, and Lucas acts out charades to find out clues about the upside down. Lucas does not like Nirva because he's completely whipped by Max at first but when Nirva goes out to battle the dogs with Steve, he starts to romantically care for her. But he still dances with Max at the dance and they still kiss, except here, after Lucas gets home he rushes to the attic and says,

"I kissed Max."

And then Nirva gives a thumbs up sign because Lucas has told Nirva about how much he liked Max. But then Lucas shakes his head and he says, "She wasn't you."