KARATE KID! (OPEN)

TITLE : KARATE KID!
FACECLAIM : RALPH MACCHIO
LOVE INTEREST : N/A
FANDOM : IT 2017
OC NAME : ALFIE LAROSA

TITLE : KARATE KID! FACECLAIM : RALPH MACCHIO LOVE INTEREST : N/A  FANDOM : IT 2017 OC NAME : ALFIE LAROSA

" karate isn't going to kill a
fucking denom clown, alfie! "

" shut up,
you don't know that, richie! "

ALFIE DIDN'T KNOW HOW HE BECAME FRIENDS WITH THOSE LOSERS FROM HIS CHEMISTRY CLASS. Okay— he does know. When Henry Bowers, was being his infamous imbecile self as he picked on kids, Alfie wanted someone to practice his moves on and then bam! he slammed Henry into a tree and the rest of his coward clan went running.

He didn't mean to do that because he liked the sons of bitches. Richie was an asshole, and the rest of them never said anything to him. But somehow, he got recruited into a club he never asked to join but he can't lie— being with them was kind of nice.

He felt appreciated for once in his life. He actually got to teach them some moves for defense. Not that it always worked because just like a killer— Bowers would just always come back, more energetic than before. But he really did like those losers. He just wished that they didn't come with a demonic clown that wants to eat him. And apparently, a judo kick won't really work this time.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : NOTHING , but the plot can be developed

i'm actually proud of this idea, wow, i just think it would be really funny to see

PRETTY MUCH — Alfie saves the losers from the Bowers Gang and somehow he gets recruited into their group and a friendship forms. They all start to hang out, and in exchange for laughs, Alfie teaches them how to defend themselves. Yet— Alfie ends up getting tangled in the mess of Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

— Alfie always wears a bandana around his head (like in the gif)
— Alfie thinks that karate can solve anything but clowns don't really die by dropkicks
— him and richie go back and forth a lot but their friendship is probably the biggest out of the whole group
— Alfie is pansexual and if you do give him a love interest I think that he can go with anyone except Stan— actually, maybe Stan can work too