THREE WISHES (OPEN)

TITLE : THREE WISHES
FACECLAIM : AVAN JOGIA
LOVE INTEREST : JAY
FANDOM : DESCENDANTS
MOVIE : TWO
OC NAME : AMIR – SON OF ALADDIN

TITLE : THREE WISHES FACECLAIM : AVAN JOGIA LOVE INTEREST : JAY FANDOM : DESCENDANTS MOVIE : TWO OC NAME : AMIR – SON OF ALADDIN

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" if i had three wishes,
i'd use all of them for you to go away. "

" wow. you're intense. but– my turn, if i had my way i'd use my three wishes for one– you to stop stabbing me when we fence, twoto make out with you, and three— an endless amount of wishes. "

JAY WAS ABSOLUTELY LOVED BY THE GIRLS IN AURADON PREP. If he wasn't dreamy, then they all thought he was hot, or absolutely gorgeous. He's still all those things when Amir returns from his adventures, but now Jay is just— second best.

Amir happens to do everything that Jay does— with an exceptional ease. He fences with ease, and him and Lonnie are now practically fighting for the captain spot. He picks up girls better, and he even winks at Jay when he's around. He's a better friend to Carlos, which is probably the hardest thing for Jay to get used to because Amir helped Carlos confront his feelings for Jane.

Jay is absolutely furious to the fact that his fathers nemesis's son ironically steals his shine and makes all the girls fall in love with him. It's even more irritating when the only person Amir seems to be interested in— happens to be Jay.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : just the name

PRETTY MUCH — Jay hates Amir because Amir is literally Jay but better. Jay hates Amir because he's taking the shine away from Jay, to which makes him feel like he's less important to everyone. If only he really knew Amir's intention, and that was to just make Jay his boyfriend.

— AMIR IS BISEXUAL

— Amir doesn't really care if Jay hates him and he finds it really cute
— Amir always calls Jay his genie which really offends Jay and he really hates it

— Jay doesn't like Amir at all, but he starts to feel things when Amir starts coming on to him
explicitly
— after Amir starts flirting with Jay heavily , Jay starts to blush more when he's around but he's completely in denial to any real feelings for Amir

— Jay starts to gain actual feelings for Amir when they go back to the Isle because then Jay starts to become vulnerable and Amir is there to comfort him